[Q] Turning off the LED notification light when charging

Search This thread

ales47

Mar 29, 2011
Pula
Redmi K20 Pro
Well i just wanted to know if there is a way to turn off the notification light of the x10 mp im curently using naa miniCM 2.1.8. The LED is really annoying and at night while i'm charging it brightens up the whole room so i would like to turn it off.

Thanks in advance for any help

steiff

Oct 23, 2011
Hello,

I think ales47 is searching for the possibility to turn off LED only while charging. Otherwise, in normal use, he wants the LED to work normally.

Is it possible to turn off the LED only while charging phone?

Yeah i too think of the same thing. actually the green light is very much bright than the yellow one. i have to keep it upside down to keep the light off. other than that i have no idea to consider you.

or you have to use a light form or something (that it wont hurt the screen) when you charge. and the miss call notification is very annoying at night too. every flash will kill your sleep slowly. i have to clear the notifications before i sleep.

Any other suggestions?

black tape it or use permanent marker :D
Seriously, you are very helpful to us :D

Last edited:

rocco6victor

Jun 10, 2011
haven't tried it out myself, but in settings - profiles you select a profile, and the last option PHONE, the last option again is LIGHTS MODE and is set in no override.
You could create a profile for the night with the setting switched to OFF.
Hope it works

haven't tried it out myself, but in settings - profiles you select a profile, and the last option PHONE, the last option again is LIGHTS MODE and is set in no override.
You could create a profile for the night with the setting switched to OFF.
Hope it works

I once tried the profile thing but i had no notifications. but this is regarding a light steadily lighting. i guess it is for the notifications only.

Tom.K

Dec 22, 2011
I don't know why it bothers you at night... at some point I can't even sleep without having light on phone... Put a tape over the LED? I just think it's not possible to change this...

Top Liked Posts