[Q] galaxy s vibrant for tmobile how to install clockworkmod

Search This thread

hbtheboss305

Apr 18, 2011
miami 305
how to install clockworkmod i was trying to do it through rom manager but it does said my phone it said nexus is there any other way of flashing the clockworkmod

sidat24

Feb 17, 2012
Download a flashable .zip of the clockworkmod recovery, rename it update.zip, and it in the root of your SD card. Reboot into standard recovery, and select reinstall packages or something like that.

If all goes well, it should work.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
You know if you look real hard at that Rootz link you will find striking similarities to the one STICKIED in the Q&A section. Oh wait, that is bc it is the same thing by the same guy. Come on fellas lets read a little, eh?

View attachment 985521

Now down to brass tax. Click on the link in my signature and open it up and put the update.zip on your internal. Boot into recovery blah blah blah see post above.

Last edited:

Woody

Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Come on dude. You've been around sine 2009 you know how to do this. There are multiple threads asking the same thing and a few with the apk attached all within the search function.

I don't know it all and I am always asking and posting questions, but I do know how to use the search.

If you have more questions just ask and if I know I will answer or at least point you in the right direction.

DKM119

Aug 22, 2009
gritosmetaleros.blogspot.com
How do you think that I found the solution for my problem? I was trying to tell the OP that he wasn't alone and I post the direct link so he can use it...I mean...how hard it is to help other people without feeling like king of the world... Or giving attitude... Really?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

Woody

Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
It isn't hard to help people. I do it all the time but the answer is stickied. I mean it is right there.

Sorry if I came off with attitude but it is all out there for the taking just have to look for it. Plus you were in the same situation at 6 tonight so you are telling me that in the past 5 hours you didn't search in XDA (not Google) or read the Noob Guide? That is what I am getting at. I'll give you that searching for "Clockwork" will probably pull up a phonebook sized result.

Glad you found what you were looking for and if you need anything else just ask. Again if I know, I'll answer or at least point you to the right place.

I'm out. Good luck

Btw I would take down the Rootz link before mods see it. Definitely against the rules to post a competitor site.