[ROM] [ICS 4.0.4] JJ's HYBRID ROM v3.3b (HotUpdate) ROM Control | 12 Aug |

Search This thread
Extremely Buggy...too many FCs but doesnt effect working of Phone... Better have something than nothing...:p..

Will pm u a link if u want to try...

What works:

Battery Mods
Clock Mods
Transparency
Weather
Some Toggle Features
Some Root features...

This Volume control is not working from settings... Seems encrypted but will hopefully find a solution...

Most things are working ok, very nice, love control
some problems:
settings button in drop down menu is not working - fc every time
the icons f e silent icon need to shine brighter
but the biggest problem for me is data and 3g/2g toggle, is it impossible to integrate hansip's toggle widgets to rom control?

jjdoctor

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Most things are working ok, very nice, love control
some problems:
settings button in drop down menu is not working - fc every time
the icons f e silent icon need to shine brighter
but the biggest problem for me is data and 3g/2g toggle, is it impossible to integrate hansip's toggle widgets to rom control?

thats what i was thinking b4 sending u.. there is no 2g/3g toggle which u use alot and i cant fix that since AOKP team has not made that toggle yet..

anyway it was first attempt .. hopefully improvement will come...:)

thats what i was thinking b4 sending u.. there is no 2g/3g toggle which u use alot and i cant fix that since AOKP team has not made that toggle yet..

anyway it was first attempt .. hopefully improvement will come...:)

i'm gratefuf for all yours efforts, keep up good work, revolution is awesom

kizsleg

Nov 29, 2011
wow, looks like there is a big development here. its been a week since i last visited here, got busy with work.

anyway, do you have plan on porting rom control to your original hybrid rom (v1.2) for some of us who love the Sony contacts and dialer? personally i like the black one. :)

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

yujin_11

Nov 1, 2010
nowhere?
wow, looks like there is a big development here. its been a week since i last visited here, got busy with work.

anyway, do you have plan on porting rom control to your original hybrid rom (v1.2) for some of us who love the Sony contacts and dialer? personally i like the black one. :)

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

or the hybrid rom V3 :) i think it's more stable (aside from the wifi drain)

barjeshjain

Feb 8, 2012
Only number battery mod has major bug. It doesn't show correct battery percentage while charging and if battery is less than 10. I luv thus mod. Please fix this mod.

Update. - all mods have same prob. You wouldn't got know which don't show % while charging. Rest will show.

RBc9CPM2

Current ROM 1.2
Kernel aire.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

Last edited:

kadsy

Sep 8, 2011
quick one quys,
i have rooted my phone, installed cwm but how do i flash the required kernel?
from cwm menu which menu should i use

barjeshjain

Feb 8, 2012
You have to use your pc for that. You can't flash kernal by phone. Tool name is fastboot. You will get a lot of tutorial on that. Google it or go to cwm wiki website. :thumbup:

It's very easy. Don't give by jst seeing some commands.

Reactions: kadsy

kadsy

Sep 8, 2011
turns out my
bootloader unlock allowed: No

not my luck i guess, wanted to try this rom so badly :(

MrTapa

Apr 18, 2012
Sofia
Deodex patch?

Can someone give me the deodex patch for this rom and for ray. I tryed teh arc one and i got bootloop:(

slasherzx

Feb 16, 2012
Zamboanga City
Yeah I'm using his version 6.. Hmm maybe I just have a problem with his device... I'll try on different cellphone..

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

MrTapa

Apr 18, 2012
Sofia
Guys, does anyone have that wi fi problem when you turn it on and nothing happens. I hold the status bar wifi icon to go to settings and when I go to wi fi settings says connecting for like 0.1 sec and after that also for 0.1 sec : saved .... wpa2...(the type of the encryption on whatever it is). And this loop goes on forever even if I forget the network and enter the pass again,and if I switch off an on its again the same thing. Only when I reboot I can connect but its **** to reboot almost every time when the internet got a drop or when I go to my mums house and they to connect to the wifi there.

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
Guys, does anyone have that wi fi problem when you turn it on and nothing happens. I hold the status bar wifi icon to go to settings and when I go to wi fi settings says connecting for like 0.1 sec and after that also for 0.1 sec : saved .... wpa2...(the type of the encryption on whatever it is). And this loop goes on forever even if I forget the network and enter the pass again,and if I switch off an on its again the same thing. Only when I reboot I can connect but its **** to reboot almost every time when the internet got a drop or when I go to my mums house and they to connect to the wifi there.

try change wifi channel in router to channel 1

Top Liked Posts