[MOD][GUIDE] How to move Quickpanel toggle button to bottom

Search This thread

d3cka

Jul 14, 2012
Hi guys...

i just wanna share to you all, this guide about how to move quickpanel toggle button to bottom.

how to do this, u have to decompile SystemUI.apk and edit StatusBarService.smali.

search this code :

Code:
const v7, 0x7f030002

invoke-static {p1, v7, v9}, Landroid/view/View;->inflate(Landroid/content/Context;ILandroid/view/ViewGroup;)Landroid/view/View;

move-result-object v3

.end local v3           #qsv:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/quickpanel/QuickSettingsView;
check-cast v3, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/quickpanel/QuickSettingsView;

.line 352
.restart local v3       #qsv:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/quickpanel/QuickSettingsView;
iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->[COLOR="Red"]mExpandedView[/COLOR]:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar[COLOR="red"]/ExpandedView[/COLOR];

invoke-virtual {v7, v3, v12}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="red"]ExpandedView[/COLOR];->addView(Landroid/view/View;I)V

and change mExpandedView & ExpandedView to mCloseView & CloseDragHandle

your new code should be :

Code:
const v7, 0x7f030002

invoke-static {p1, v7, v9}, Landroid/view/View;->inflate(Landroid/content/Context;ILandroid/view/ViewGroup;)Landroid/view/View;

move-result-object v3

.end local v3           #qsv:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/quickpanel/QuickSettingsView;

.line 352
.restart local v3       #qsv:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/quickpanel/QuickSettingsView;
iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->[COLOR="Blue"]mCloseView[/COLOR]:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="blue"]CloseDragHandle[/COLOR];

invoke-virtual {v7, v3, v12}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="blue"]CloseDragHandle[/COLOR];->addView(Landroid/view/View;I)V

save and close. now compile your SystemUI.apk.

i hope you like it, and dont forget to press thanks :good::good::good:

credit : .x.x.x.Peria@xda

attachment.php

Attachments

• bottom-SystemUI.apk
    180.9 KB · Views: 421
  • SC20121208-014252.png
    SC20121208-014252.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 9,411
Last edited:

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
i dunno what the hell is wrong with my systemui but this does not work for me,
tried changing also the versions in smali codes,
still does not work

d3cka

Jul 14, 2012
Yeah first time i edit my moded systemui its really confusing and lil bit different. But i try with stock systemui, only those lines will take effect. Maybe u edit the wrong lines. Try again bro.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
Yeah first time i edit my moded systemui its really confusing and lil bit different. But i try with stock systemui, only those lines will take effect. Maybe u edit the wrong lines. Try again bro.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

the lines are correct even b16h22 checked it,
i give up on that thing,

this post is biodegradable,
save the trolls from extinction,
be biodegradable

shoutokuyaki

Feb 12, 2012
Where u get this guide?
From temporary grup galyounger?

If yes plis add credit :)

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: fajarfuad

shoutokuyaki

Feb 12, 2012
ok
i respect ur work...

i'am not troll :);):screwy:

d3cka

Jul 14, 2012
My Newbie with this. I cant find that line on my SystemUI :( can i replace the Code or Add to my Smali?

u can replace ur SystemUI with mine at 1st page, this is base on stock DXLF1 firmware. please notice if u has modded ur systemui before and replace it with mine then ur previous mod will lost. better search and replace the code manually if u dont want to mess up with ur previous mod.

mjz2cool

Jun 20, 2010
hardenberg
www.facebook.com
could somebody please help me with getting this work? i have attached my systemui without the smali changes, i only edited some xml and png's

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    192.2 KB · Views: 8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys...

i just wanna share to you all, this guide about how to move quickpanel toggle button to bottom.

how to do this, u have to decompile SystemUI.apk and edit StatusBarService.smali.

search this code :

Code:
    const v7, 0x7f030002

move-result-object v3

.line 352
    iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->[COLOR="Red"]mExpandedView[/COLOR]:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar[COLOR="red"]/ExpandedView[/COLOR];

invoke-virtual {v7, v3, v12}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="red"]ExpandedView[/COLOR];->addView(Landroid/view/View;I)V

and change mExpandedView & ExpandedView to mCloseView & CloseDragHandle

your new code should be :

Code:
    const v7, 0x7f030002

move-result-object v3

.line 352
    iget-object v7, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/StatusBarService;->[COLOR="Blue"]mCloseView[/COLOR]:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="blue"]CloseDragHandle[/COLOR];

invoke-virtual {v7, v3, v12}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/[COLOR="blue"]CloseDragHandle[/COLOR];->addView(Landroid/view/View;I)V

save and close. now compile your SystemUI.apk.

i hope you like it, and dont forget to press thanks :good::good::good:

credit : .x.x.x.Peria@xda

attachment.php
    Where u get this guide?
    From temporary grup galyounger?

If yes plis add credit :)