Amzer Pudding Matte Black TPU Case

Search This thread
Sep 3, 2010
I ordered the Amzer Pudding TPU case from eBay for ~ $7.00 the other day, and it arrived last night. I'm really happy with it so I thought I'd share some pictures for those of you still searching for a case. I'm not crazy about the glossy TPU cases, so this one appealed to me in particular because while the lip of the case is glossy, the entire back is a matte black finish.

aMxVg33l.jpg

kFdyhw8l.jpg

xiYKeCNl.jpg

YJsLrKXl.jpg

If you seach eBay for "Amzer lg g pad" you will find this case.

brewer15650

Dec 28, 2012
Not too bad. I saw that on there around the time you ordered it but his picture was terrible I decided to wait. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

erwaso

Apr 1, 2011
West Side
Just got mine today. Was $8. Fits snugly as it should and feels great. Much better than the fake leather case with smart cover I had previously.

Thank you for posting this up to inform others about this case. I've been waiting for one like this for my g pad since I love the one for my I pad.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered the Amzer Pudding TPU case from eBay for ~ $7.00 the other day, and it arrived last night. I'm really happy with it so I thought I'd share some pictures for those of you still searching for a case. I'm not crazy about the glossy TPU cases, so this one appealed to me in particular because while the lip of the case is glossy, the entire back is a matte black finish.

aMxVg33l.jpg

kFdyhw8l.jpg

xiYKeCNl.jpg

YJsLrKXl.jpg

If you seach eBay for "Amzer lg g pad" you will find this case.