Google wallet

Search This thread

captainphoenixx

Oct 6, 2010
Collinsville, IL 62234
Is there a way to get google wallet to work on D959? Isis won't work because of root, but wallet did on my Samsung's that had root. In settings though it says unavailable for tap and pay

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

aznrice2k4

May 27, 2010
Chi-Town
Download xposed, install it, download rootcloaker module, enable modules and soft reboot. Add isis to the app in rootcloaker, remember to wipe isis data before adding it and if it's open fc it.

ebypahe5.jpg

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Reactions: captainphoenixx

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
here ya go. under framework select install. then back out and go to downloads. I believe there is a update for the framework. download it then go BACK into framework and reinstall the updated one. reboot phone. Proffit!

Attachments

• de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v21_77db90.apk
    471.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: captainphoenixx

dstarr

Dec 22, 2011
Will this work with Google wallet? ISIS has selected cards that you can only use.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download xposed, install it, download rootcloaker module, enable modules and soft reboot. Add isis to the app in rootcloaker, remember to wipe isis data before adding it and if it's open fc it.

ebypahe5.jpg

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
    here ya go. under framework select install. then back out and go to downloads. I believe there is a update for the framework. download it then go BACK into framework and reinstall the updated one. reboot phone. Proffit!