Any apps for call recording?

Search This thread

macus

Mar 13, 2010
i am using nexus one(rooted).
i just heard someone said a rooted nexus one can use call recording apps,but i can't find any apps that works on my android.
Can anyone suggest me a apps?:D

macus

Mar 13, 2010
thanks gthing..but it is not work on my nexus one..Is there anyone can use call recording apps on nexus one?

mattv888

Aug 23, 2009
was looking for this as well. Airvoice says it doesn't work on G1. I say, screw that i'm trying it anyways. There are very few apps that offer downlink AND uplink support. No idea why.

EDIT: Yeah, no G1 support either. Makes me a sad panda =(

Last edited:

mattv888

Aug 23, 2009
I can confirm that Allcallrecorder works on a G1, but only records from the microphone of the phone. It can't grab the audio from the downlink. Why only one app seems to be able to do that, I don't know.

mattv888

Aug 23, 2009
I cant believe no one has made a good app for this?!?! Or at least one that works for rooted phones if it is a permissions problem.

Airvoice is supposed to do this in theory. It needs root permissions and is supposed to support downlink voice. I don't know how it is in practice since it doesn't work for G1's. Try it out, see if it works for you.

alastyr

Jul 1, 2010
I've used Airvoice on my old Hero (with 1.5) and it was awesome!
Really good quality, easy to use and all...
God damn shame it doesn't work on N1, haven't been updated since february or something either.
So, bumping this to see if someone knows about any other software that does the same?