I need fix problem wifi ICS!! IN HTC INSPIRE

Search This thread

billaboy

Apr 18, 2011
Hi i have a problem with the ice cream samwich rom i install all rom all perfect but i have one problem the wifi no work please i need a help for fix this problem and take a signal wifi this rom work perfect only i need this help - I intall wifi fix APK but no work anything other solution for fix this bug? please i wait a goo respond thanks!!:confused:

biglittlegato

Jun 4, 2009
Cali
Hi i have a problem with the ice cream samwich rom i install all rom all perfect but i have one problem the wifi no work please i need a help for fix this problem and take a signal wifi this rom work perfect only i need this help - I intall wifi fix APK but no work anything other solution for fix this bug? please i wait a goo respond thanks!!:confused:

More info please. What ics ROM are u using?

If you can read this, I's been a drinkin

mcdanieljr

Aug 31, 2010
I had a similar problem with a used Desire HD -- I eventually found that doing a factory data reset solved the problem.

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
Seach the thread of the Rom your currently using first to see if anyone else if having that issue. Be sure to FULLY wipe before flashing the Rom. After fully wiping and re flashing, test your WiFi before restoring anything from tibu. If it works start restoring you user apps one by one to see if maybe one of those is giving you the fits. DO NOT restore any system apps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

G

GuestK007

Seach the thread of the Rom your currently using first to see if anyone else if having that issue. Be sure to FULLY wipe before flashing the Rom. After fully wiping and re flashing, test your WiFi before restoring anything from tibu. If it works start restoring you user apps one by one to see if maybe one of those is giving you the fits. DO NOT restore any system apps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

i was a nub and restored wifi passwords/config with tibu and killed my wifi entirely until i wiped. dont make this mistake :D

1shukla

Mar 21, 2012
superwipe

I recommend you get super wipe from the Android rom revolution HD thread. Boot recovery and run super wipe whenever you install a new rom or during some updates. After super wipe than install your ROM and.then install inspire mod.zip and then reboot. If your wifi then does not work then you should install wifi fix. Most ROMs I've used I don't need the wifi fix actually never needed it. I highly recommend asopx ICS ROM. Latest version 31 has most everything except video can working.

mehal88

Sep 17, 2010
DC Suburbs, VA
I recommend you get super wipe from the Android rom revolution HD thread. Boot recovery and run super wipe whenever you install a new rom or during some updates. After super wipe than install your ROM and.then install inspire mod.zip and then reboot. If your wifi then does not work then you should install wifi fix. Most ROMs I've used I don't need the wifi fix actually never needed it. I highly recommend asopx ICS ROM. Latest version 31 has most everything except video can working.

I was using AOSPx all day today and then around 7pm randomly lost signal and it never came back. Had to do factory reset and its working again but now I'm back to reinstalling a ton of apps.

1shukla

Mar 21, 2012
asopx

Mehal88 strange about your wifi problem on asopx. Did you try a.simple reboot instead of factory wipe? I'm assuming you are talking wifi signal and not att? I'n my area radio, ril, and apn settings make a HUGE difference.