Nano sim in HTC One

Search This thread

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
I'm constantly changing my phones so rather then get sim replacement I just get adaptor. Before I inserted my nano sim I wanted to know whether it was save enough to do so? I had a bad experience with Nokia phone using adaptor which got trapped and phone was damaged. Dont want to make same mistake.
Thanks for reading.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I'm constantly changing my phones so rather then get sim replacement I just get adaptor. Before I inserted my nano sim I wanted to know whether it was save enough to do so? I had a bad experience with Nokia phone using adaptor which got trapped and phone was damaged. Dont want to make same mistake.
Thanks for reading.

I head of some pple had issues with sim adapter stuck in the sim tray. So I'll suggest you to get a new card and not using an adapter...

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Thanks for reading.

Here is one example http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2277987

Reactions: riz157

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Thanks for reading.

the adaptor works perfectly fr me. Try to get a good quality one, u shouldn't have any issues

IAmSixNine

Aug 24, 2010
Dallas
www.falkenmobile.com

I picked up 2 packs of those for use in my office and have had no problems.
Just make sure not to bend the plastic adapter and make sure the sim card is filed. When you pop the card out of the credit card holder when they are new there are small plastic tabs left in some cases. Those can cause problems in adapters. .

Reactions: riz157

Top Liked Posts