[Q] I wipe literal everything by accident.

Search This thread

prakosza

Feb 16, 2014
Hi!
I've wanted to wipe my phone to factor settings and i wipe literal everything (like system etc). Now my phone freeze in bootloader and i don't know what do do. Could anybody here help me.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi!
I've wanted to wipe my phone to factor settings and i wipe literal everything (like system etc). Now my phone freeze in bootloader and i don't know what do do. Could anybody here help me.

Sideload or push a custom rom to flash in recovery or flash the stock rom in fastboot and you`ll be fine.

prakosza

Feb 16, 2014
OK, but i stuck in that moment of loading a system when you see google's logo and i cant' go out from that.

prakosza

Feb 16, 2014
OK! Thanks all works. I haven't know that i should press off button that long in that case, but now i would :). Thanks again.

prakosza

Feb 16, 2014
Ok it's me again. I thought that everything is ok when i flash system but now it's stuck again but this time in that screen with four color and that animation.

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Ok it's me again. I thought that everything is ok when i flash system but now it's stuck again but this time in that screen with four color and that animation.

I take it you flashed the whole rom in fastboot and not only the system.img like described in the link i posted above.

Last edited:

prakosza

Feb 16, 2014
Ok funny thing i try to flash again from diffrent usb port and it's work. Now i'm setting everything like langue so i think it will be ok now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts