[Q] Vodafone Moto G bootloader unlock

Search This thread

msihp

Nov 17, 2013
London
Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Sgt-Hartley

Jan 31, 2011
Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi, not sure if you are still looking for an answer. I have managed to unlock 2 moto g handsets on Vodafone UK via the Motorola website. Are you sure your copy and pasting the unlock data correctly?

Last edited:

CitizenLee

Aug 21, 2009
Aberdeen

I unlocked the bootloader on a 8GB Vodafone Moto G yesterday, no problems at all.

As Sgt-Hartley says, are you sure you're formatting the code correctly prior to entering it on the Moto site?