[MOD][CM9] Transparent statusbar

Search This thread

minatovladoski

Feb 15, 2012
With 100% transparent, i learned most android app will use white background in cm9, this is what makes status bar appear white in 100% and grey in 50%, so i think this is not a bug caused by this mod, its just the nature of cm9 (and aokp ics maybe)
Thanks for this mod

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: SpadaBoss

SpadaBoss

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
i have tested this mod on my cm9 alpha 8, it's working perfectly :)

if you have problems, check some things:
-having cm9 alpha 7/8
-having system theme
-no SystemUI.apk modded

enjoy :)

Reactions: reddvilzz

ImRiYo

Mar 25, 2012
my phone has s3 theme with green statbar icon (battery wifi etc)
but when i flash this mod my statbar icon become blue :(
anyway great works :good:

Last edited:

SpadaBoss

Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
phone has s3 theme with green statbar icon (battery wifi etc)
but when i flash this mod my statbar icon become blue :(
anywah great works :good:

yes because flashing the zip means overwriting the apk. i've modded the system's one, so it's blue. if i'll able to and when i'll have time i will make the mod as a morph, so it will overwrite only some things of the apk and not the full apk :)

Reactions: ImRiYo

ImRiYo

Mar 25, 2012
yes because flashing the zip means overwriting the apk. i've modded the system's one, so it's blue. if i'll able to and when i'll have time i will make the mod as a morph, so it will overwrite only some things of the apk and not the full apk :)

thanks, that doesn't matter, it can fix with re-apply s3 the again, and i still got your mod
This is screenshoot when my bat 1% :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-22.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Cheuck008

Jul 17, 2012
I'm using a S3 alike ROM
and when i plug in my USB, and try to turn on USB sharing...
a warning showing System UI stopped workking...
and after that my status bar disappeared... :(

SpadaBoss

Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
guys what rom do you use? the mod works perfectly on cm9 beta1(also some previuos versions of cm9) so the problem can be that you have anoher rom! also try to wipe cache and dalvik cache :)

reddvilzz

May 29, 2012
Jakarta
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
guys what rom do you use? the mod works perfectly on cm9 beta1(also some previuos versions of cm9) so the problem can be that you have anoher rom! also try to wipe cache and dalvik cache :)

I'm using the biohazard rom. And this mod works. If you want to do it in any rom you can try my way. Because spada built this only for stock cm9 IMO (correct me if i'm wrong) in fact the other cm9 based rom is been modified so that the framework will be different with the pure cm9.

Just for info if you want to flash this mod in other rom.

Flash transparent status bar > reboot > status bar dissapeared > flash restore status bar > reboot > status bar appear > flash transparent status bar > reboot > enjoy :p

Reboot is just needed to see if the mod succesfully installed or not. If you like you can't just skip the reboot step after flashing the restore zip. :)

Or you can just flash the restore status bar > flash the transparent > reboot. See if it works. I haven't try it tough.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

SpadaBoss

Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
I'm using the biohazard rom. And this mod works. If you want to do it in any rom you can try my way. Because spada built this only for stock cm9 IMO (correct me if i'm wrong) in fact the other cm9 based rom is been modified so that the framework will be different with the pure cm9.

Just for info if you want to flash this mod in other rom.

Flash transparent status bar > reboot > status bar dissapeared > flash restore status bar > reboot > status bar appear > flash transparent status bar > reboot > enjoy :p

Reboot is just needed to see if the mod succesfully installed or not. If you like you can't just skip the reboot step after flashing the restore zip. :)

Or you can just flash the restore status bar > flash the transparent > reboot. See if it works. I haven't try it tough.

thank you very much for the info friend, i will upload this in the first post when i come to home this evening :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all, this is my first theme/mod :) it's nothing special but i want to share with you this, sorry if this isn't so good, but it works! i followed a guide of mastershefis, so all credits goes to him. if you want to follow his guide, remember to do a flashable zip or the status bar will not work(don't push simply in system\app).

SCREENSHOTS:

50% transparent:
    fxwua.png

100% transparent (screens by MastroLindo91 from the italian forum):
    21950d1346160476-mod-cm9-statusbar-trasparente-screenshot_2012-08-28-15-22-47.jpg
    21951d1346160479-mod-cm9-statusbar-trasparente-screenshot_2012-08-28-15-23-04.jpg
    21952d1346160798-mod-cm9-statusbar-trasparente-screenshot_2012-08-28-15-32-19.jpg

INSTALLATION (cyanogenmod9 and system theme needed):
    1)go into recovery
    2)make a nandroid(my zip works at 100%, but the security is never too much :) )
    3)flash the zip attached below
    4)reboot

IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ROM DIFFERENT FROM CM9(BUT CM9 BASED) TRY THIS:
    Flash transparent status bar > reboot > status bar dissapeared > flash restore status bar > reboot > status bar appear > flash transparent status bar > reboot > enjoy
    Reboot is just needed to see if the mod succesfully installed or not. If you like you can't just skip the reboot step after flashing the restore zip. [thanks to reddvilzz ]

DOWNLOADS:
    1) Statusbar 50% transparent:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8axh4t1ahuivjc/50%25TransparentStatusBar%28cm9%29%20by%20SpadaBoss.zip

2) Statusbar 100% transparent:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/22ccgr0dchnp6ty/100%25TransparentStatusBar%28cm9%29%20by%20SpadaBoss.zip

3) "old" statusbar:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2wszexppxqcl5i/RestoreStatusBar%28SpadaBoss%29.zip

i hope you enjoy, sorry if you dislike this :)
    i hope also in some comments, also negative's one(only in this way i can learn something)!

-mastershefis for his guide, that works also in our device:) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1773930

I hope in many feedbacks. If you like my works and you want to support me, you can buy one of my themes on google play :)
    Works Perfectly. Thank you. +1. You rock!! Really Appreciate it.

can you make it 100%?
    i had tried, but the statusbar became too lightning. i don't know why, probably is a mine error. when i will have time i'll check it and if it works i will post it :)
    I flashed it but nothing changed? Still my status bar not showing some transparent

works on the default theme. if you're using another theme thats not the default cm9 theme. it doesnt work. :)
    First post updated with the 100% transparency link :)

ps: if you want screens, i need yours to put in the first page, because i am in mountain for a week and i forgot the usb cable at home XD, so provide me links if you want :)