[Q][Solved] Preinstalled apps won't show in Play Store and Application manager

Search This thread

Stumpfhoelzern

Feb 9, 2014
Edit: Problem solved itself over time.

Hello everyone.
Like mentioned in the title the tablet only shows apps under my Apps in the Play Store, I downloaded or updated manually in the Play Store. It also doesn't show preinstalled Apps like Chrome,Gmaps or YouTube in the Application manager, unless I looked them up and manually update them in the Play Store. I had exactly the same problem yesterday with an Samsung Galaxy Trend (GT-S7560), but after some messing around and several restarts the apps suddenly showed up and everything worked fine then. Sadly I don't know what fixed it on the phone. Does anybody have an idea how to fix this problem? It isn't a huge problem, but with all the Android devices I set up, I never encountered this except with these two Samsung devices.
Many Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Stumpfhoelzern

Feb 9, 2014
The problem solved itself again! Just as I went to look up the Play Store version (4.5.10 btw.), the apps appeared under the "All" category and in the Application manager, could update them and everything works fine now. Really strange that this occurred with two Samsung devices on two following days. Thanks anyway for your help!