Search This thread

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
@Xylo
i like the reloaded stuff except the white status bar icons
is there any way to get blue ones back with the reloaded stuff

Thanks

cause ive tried to mod the systemui and the framework res but havent had any luck
changing any of the icons

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
@Xylo
i like the reloaded stuff except the white status bar icons
is there any way to get blue ones back with the reloaded stuff

Thanks

cause ive tried to mod the systemui and the framework res but havent had any luck
changing any of the icons

uploadfromtaptalk1335736032900.jpg

Did you mean like that? :D
Use themes on reloaded setting.

All option is just right there. ;)

Sent from ICS HD2

Reactions: Kameirus

Zeitgeist4

Apr 9, 2010
Planet Earth
Hello everyone and a big thanks to those who helped 2create HWA on hd2.

Everything works flawlessly, but I think I made a mistake in the installation. While I've installed about 20-25 programs (not one game!) and moved with link2sd to my storage card. The free space in internal memory is only 15,11 MB.

Should I install the rom with a ext4/swap partition on the sdcard?

Screenshot_2012-04-30-02-38-02.png

raffless

Apr 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone and a big thanks to those who helped 2create HWA on hd2.

Everything works flawlessly, but I think I made a mistake in the installation. While I've installed about 20-25 programs (not one game!) and moved with link2sd to my storage card. The free space in internal memory is only 15,11 MB.

Should I install the rom with a ext4/swap partition on the sdcard?

Link2SD work only if you have Ext partition on your SdCard.

cuzzo94

Feb 16, 2009
Bergamo
yes i noticed thad too. when you open an application and than you open the drawer it lags for a while, it looks like it takes while to load it, after that runs jus perfect. isn't there an option like keep launcher in memory? may this help?

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
Ok some bugs that are present is:

1)The contact name "Mother" at the 1st start of the phone! :D:rolleyes:
2)Hard keys illuminate twice.
3)camera options are black. If you download LGcamera from Market it's the same [options not showing]

That is all

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
yes i noticed thad too. when you open an application and than you open the drawer it lags for a while, it looks like it takes while to load it, after that runs jus perfect. isn't there an option like keep launcher in memory? may this help?

If you are on cLk see the 3rd post of my aokp rom and try the cLK kernel..

cLK only btw

I will update this ROM with all fixes I have when I am near a computer.

Sorry for the trouble..

sphp

Mar 5, 2012
ROM has some great speed. My HD2 runs very smooth on it. Battery consumption is also very good (just 4-6mA in idle).

The following problems I detected after two days of usage:
-All buttons of camera/camcorder are black. You can click them, but you don't see them.
-Just one ringtone (Gitarb). Can I fix that by adding my ringtone to folder (/system/media/audio/ringtones/) before flashing?
-How to change lockscreen? I would like to have some 4-way lockscreen.
-Opening/closing apps causes some jerk.

earthworm1102

Mar 22, 2011
PA
Thanks Xy for this fast Tom. I hope you can fix flash videos like you tube. There is sound but no video.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

cameleon39

May 10, 2008
Casablanca
Hello everybody!
First thing, a big thanks to you XYLO and all people contributing in this awesome ROM.;)
Except the known bugs I can added that the battery consumption is normal in stand-by but too huge in normal use.
Other thing, here we just switch in time zone to GMT 1 but the ROM can't get the good time from the provider all what I got is GMT and not GMT 1, any help?:confused:

Xylograph

Sep 2, 2009
Hello everybody!
First thing, a big thanks to you XYLO and all people contributing in this awesome ROM.;)
Except the known bugs I can added that the battery consumption is normal in stand-by but too huge in normal use.
Other thing, here we just switch in time zone to GMT 1 but the ROM can't get the good time from the provider all what I got is GMT and not GMT 1, any help?:confused:

My battery consumption is pretty good actually on normal and in use..
please check if there are certain apps eating up your battery ?

Can't install the a2sd script, i get a bootloop every time :(

I tried to fix permissions, don't work...

Try link2sd of the market instead to have the least problems..

MarkAtHome

Feb 6, 2008
New Jersey
OnePlus 12
Try link2sd of the market instead to have the least problems..
First, thanks for your hard work, Xylograph. Nice going!

Second, on a quick look-see (after a device wipe and SD re-partitioning & re-formatting), I do not recall what field(s) were left blank in the Settings/About screen, but it adversely affected Google Play.

No problem logging into Google Play. Went to My Apps, it showed what was installed, and when I chose the ALL column, all my apps were there, but those that actually cost money, did not say purchased, but instead listed the apps' cost, and if clicked upon, Google Play asked for payment.

Note that this does not happen if logged in via my PC -- it shows purchased, and I can install from there.

So, the Google Play app must be looking for some ID info from the About screen. Not sure, but I did report it to Google asking for that information. No idea if they will offer it... :(

Oh, Alex-V's mod to Amarullz's script is flawless and I have been using it since October with various ROMs... From_my_experience, there are no issues with it other than human error... YMMV ;)

Update: I do not have that issue with your AOKP HWA ROM -- that one is very nice so far. Check your email... ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the

First Hardware Accelerated CM9 Beta ROM for HD2

This rom is based on Bravo CM9 HWA rom by dk_zero-cool so credits to him for a very nice base !
    Check the Desire CM9 Rom thread for more information about the ROM in general...

Huge thanks to the following HD2 (kernel) developers for making this possible in the first place : securecrt, Rick_1995, dorimanx, tytung !!

These guys are great and without them we wouldn't have this in the first place...so please folks.. don't forget to give them at least a 'thank you' !

10pa8eg.png
    k9eyoi.png

2lj6ohh.png
    xd5h6g.png

Key Features :

- android 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
    - Hardware acceleration
    - CM9
    - Multilanguage
    - All in one cLK/Magldr bootloader concept (e334)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be aware that this rom is still BETA. Therefore, bugs exist...
    Don't forget to check out the 'fixes' section below and the 3rd post of my aokp rom every now and then..

Download for Magldr/cLK :

cm9_htcleo_hwa_beta1 - mirror (Flash via recovery)

[md5sum: f167f90bd8b793c305cb786ba609e414]

repartition as follows :

Code:
    misc ya 1M
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 150M
    cache ya 5M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

You can use the latest HD2 NAND Toolkit to install bootloader/recovery and repartition.

Downloads for SD:

Sd users please check securecrt CM9_htcleo_beta1 for sd

General Recommendations before and after installation :

- Backup your apps and settings with Titanium backup and do a clean installation for best performance. (wipe everything beforehand in recovery)
    - Default CPU speed and governor = 245-998 Mhz Interactive. Set your favorite speed and governor in 'Performance settings' on 1st boot.
    - After setting up your phone consider doing a reboot for better performance.
    - If you want to use A2SD download Link2SD of the market and set it up.
    - Don't forget to check out securecrt kernel thread for more ICS related kernel developments.
    - be aware of your system partition size and make sure you have enough space when installing all kinds of 3rd party system apps !

*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***

Tips / Tricks & Bugs:

Code:
    [B]Tips / Tricks/ Mods[/B] 

+ KSM Memory Management :
    Due to heavy memory load with OpenGL support, it is recommended to activate KSM to reduce the memory usage and avoid problems like random reboots. This is done by going to "Settings"->"Performance"->"Memory Management" and check "Kernel samepage merging" 
    You can also activate zRam if you still encounter low RAM issues

+ For all people (like me) missing some AOKP options in this ROM give [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222"]Reloaded ICS 1.9b3-041012[/URL] a try ! it's great

[COLOR="Blue"]+ + If you would like to check out the 'TabletUI' mod (check my signature for more info) I have made one for this ROM..Just dont forget to disable the navigation bar before using it : [URL="https://hotfile.com/dl/154284773/c4aa8e4/TabletUI_MOD_CM9_HD2_HWA.zip.html"]TabletUI_MOD_CM9_HD2_HWA.zip[/URL]  -  [URL="http://depositfiles.com/files/0qry1rdlo"]mirror[/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"] !! Keep in mind that [B]you can't use both of the above mods together !! Use one of them [/B][/COLOR]

[B]Bugs[/B]

- When you need to reboot your phone for the first time using this rom please use the poweroff / on function
      You can get stuck into a bootloop when using the reboot option and will need to pull battery..
    - Black bar while using the camera (try lg camera of the market as alternative)
    - Barcode scanner not working (try NeoReader of the market as alternative)

Changelog :

Code:
    - will come when updates are available

Fixes & (Not) working list:

Code:
    Fixes :

- cLK Data fix :

cLK users either flash [URL="https://hotfile.com/dl/154274353/0f6d497/cm9_htcleo_hwa_cLK_fix_try1.zip.html"]cm9_htcleo_hwa_cLK_fix_try1.zip[/URL]  -  [URL="http://depositfiles.com/files/awcyf44uq"]mirror[/URL] to fix Data connection or try [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25397418&postcount=4285"]Dorimanx new HWA kernel [/URL]to get Data connection going

- GPS fix :

Please flash [URL="https://hotfile.com/dl/154287468/e8fdd46/cm9_htcleo_hwa_gps_fix_try1.zip.html"]cm9_htcleo_hwa_gps_fix_try1.zip[/URL]  -  [URL="http://depositfiles.com/files/gzpt4dm6o"]mirror[/URL] (flash via recovery) to get GPS going

Working list :

- Hardware acceleration*
    - Audio in/out (fixed)
    - Wifi (fixed)
    - Bluetooth
    - Pinch to Zoom (multi touch)
    - Camera (pictures)
    - Magldr Data
    - cLK Data (use provided fix)
    - Chrome
    - Gallery
    - Phone
    - USB- mounting
    - GPS (use provided fix)

Not (or partially) working list :

- USB-Tethering (partially.. search thread)
    - Video (flash) - search thread for alternatives (mx player)
    - Video recording (30 sec)
    - probably more.. Start testing please :)

I will try to fix some more stuff, but I won't be maintaining this rom for very long..

Be aware that there are other projects that I want to spend my time on and besides that tytung (and dorimanx) will probably shortly follow with a better build from source !!

This ROM is just to give you guys some results of last week development and something to 'play' with so you can see some hardware acceleration in action !

Enjoy Everyone and keep it friendly please!

Other Thanks & Credits to : Texacise (Drewis) , Tiamat, e334, cmhtcleo, arif-ali, Cotulla, xavierjohn22, dsixda, Bullet92 & jellenl (for making the youtube videos)
    Isn't this version possible to use a daily use yet?

I guess, after reading many comments, this version has various problem such as missing the camera button, rebooting, phone call crash...

Maybe, I believe HWA roms is almost completed within next weeks.

But I can't wait just a day. :p like everyone.

Anyway, Thanks for all Devs.

I use this Rom since yesterday and haven't had any major issues and 0 hot reboots, but keep in mind it's called Beta for a reason..

Had the 'stuck in boot' issue only once (1st reboot) .. cleared the dalvic&cache and haven't seen this issue since..

For me it's fine for daily use, but it's a Bravo Rom and we don't have a trackball :)

I will start switching the HWA to my AOKP rom.. I have fixed the major things here and it should be a pretty good base now..

Smokin will be releasing a HWA MIUI rom and other devs will probably follow soon.. We likely have a couple of ICS HWA roms at the end of this weekend and this rom will go into HD2 history :)

Anyway, I am proud to be part of this 'the beginning of a new HD2 adventure'
    Look, there's a new kernel by securecrt that fixes even more things! Use that one! It at least fixes the stock camera problem. If I understood Rick correctly, GPU-accelerated video playback is the next item on his list. Just read it all up for yourself...

If you want a phone that just works stay with CM7 unless you are willing to flash a kernel every few hours if our devs are able to keep up the speed the patches are coming in right now. The first release with the new HWA base (it's not just the kernel...) was only three days ago, so give these guys some slack if there are still some bugs...

As far as I know the data useage limit interface has to be implemented as well, so it's not only HWA missing - thats why it says "beta" in the thread title...

Sorry, my thanks limiter is reached once again (can't fix that one) ;) thanks

HWA video playback works for now with this kernel you pointed. But when can I expect stable and working version? Month, year? So now I go back to Dorimanx CM7 rom.

lol ???

10 days, 7 hours , 18 minutes and 23 seconds after the release of Magldr 2.0 I expect to release the most stable android rom.. expect some bugs regarding the release date, but will fix that in about 5 days, 3hours, 12 minutes and 11 seconds after the initial release..
    Thank you for your contless hours spent on this!

Donating!

Thank you for your hard work!

Confirmation number: 35F06261JC8755239

People pull your valets! this man deserve donation for his GREAT WORK! :)
    Added some more to the first post :

- SD version (thanks securecrt)
    - Moved my cLK fix to 'fixes' section.

And some more tips :)

+ For all people (like me) missing some AOKP options in this ROM give Reloaded ICS 1.9b3-041012 a try ! it's great

+ If you would like to check out the 'TabletUI' mod (check my signature for more info) I have made one for this ROM..Just dont forget to disable the navigation bar before using it : TabletUI_MOD_CM9_HD2_HWA.zip - mirror

Keep in mind that you can't use both of the above mods together !!

Also for 'root' edits (build.prop etc.) try ROM toolbox of the market..