[Q] Rooted s4 mini,caller voice quality problem

Search This thread

enginkpt

May 20, 2014
Hi,after I rooted my device was working properly but always the caller's voice quality got down and whatever I've done I couldnt get up the voice quality again.I made WİPE CACHE-WİPE FORMAT CACHE ( FACTORY RESET ) and also I loaded orjinal stock rom turkey I9190XXUBNA1_I9190OJVBNA2_I9190XXUBNA1_HOME.tar.md5.tar but still nothing change.Is there a way to correct this problem by using ODİN or another program or stock rom etc.
Thanks in advance..

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Hi,after I rooted my device was working properly but always the caller's voice quality got down and whatever I've done I couldnt get up the voice quality again.I made WİPE CACHE-WİPE FORMAT CACHE ( FACTORY RESET ) and also I loaded orjinal stock rom turkey I9190XXUBNA1_I9190OJVBNA2_I9190XXUBNA1_HOME.tar.md5.tar but still nothing change.Is there a way to correct this problem by using ODİN or another program or stock rom etc.
Thanks in advance..

Placebo effect... The root it self does nothing either than giving you Super User permission, as in Linux or Admin right in Windows. It not possible the rooting 'itself' does anything to change your voice quality. If you voice quality really has dropped, it must be something else you did after the root. Maybe an root application or some file/kernel you or an app modified.

Which root method did you use? If it the one that involes in Odin the kernel, than it the kernel that may changed your voice quality. Bottom line - root cannot degrade anything.

Reactions: enginkpt

enginkpt

May 20, 2014
Placebo effect... The root it self does nothing either than giving you Super User permission, as in Linux or Admin right in Windows. It not possible the rooting 'itself' does anything to change your voice quality. If you voice quality really has dropped, it must be something else you did after the root. Maybe an root application or some file/kernel you or an app modified.

Which root method did you use? If it the one that involes in Odin the kernel, than it the kernel that may changed your voice quality. Bottom line - root cannot degrade anything.

thanks for your diognasis,I used GT-I9190-RootKit-v1.zip , CWM ,odin and than vinginer kernel something like that than I made clean rom again and installed from google play Faux123 Kernel Enhancement Pro because I don't like that kernel remove it from apps.Maybe as I understand what you mention that kersel may cause this problem.

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
thanks for your diognasis,I used GT-I9190-RootKit-v1.zip , CWM ,odin and than vinginer kernel something like that than I made clean rom again and installed from google play Faux123 Kernel Enhancement Pro because I don't like that kernel remove it from apps.Maybe as I understand what you mention that kersel may cause this problem.

That right, it either the kernel or the kernel tweaking program (such as the Faux123 that you install) that may has a effect on it. Or as I say, it a placebo effect (all in your mind). Rooting by itself does nothing.

enginkpt

May 20, 2014
That right, it either the kernel or the kernel tweaking program (such as the Faux123 that you install) that may has a effect on it. Or as I say, it a placebo effect (all in your mind). Rooting by itself does nothing.
well there is nothing to do.should I send to service ..

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014

Well, this is a judgement call... I have no idea how 'bad' you're referring to the voice quality. If it really noticeable, than yes Samsung is obligated to do something. BUT you need to restore your phone completely to the default, that means - no root, custom kernel, etc.

And if you phone have knox, that means you tripped it already the moment you use ODIN. Which means a tripped knox counter = no warranty.

On the other hand, if the voice quality is accept by Samsung service centre standard, you going to land up with a long argument with them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance..

Well, this is a judgement call... I have no idea how 'bad' you're referring to the voice quality. If it really noticeable, than yes Samsung is obligated to do something. BUT you need to restore your phone completely to the default, that means - no root, custom kernel, etc.

And if you phone have knox, that means you tripped it already the moment you use ODIN. Which means a tripped knox counter = no warranty.

On the other hand, if the voice quality is accept by Samsung service centre standard, you going to land up with a long argument with them.