Active notifications update

Search This thread

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
For some reason when I check the play store for the active notifications update I get a device not compatible message. Would someone be so kind as to download it and post the updated apk? Thanks so much.

Sent from my Moto X

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
Reactions: _MetalHead_

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Let me know if this works don't know of this was the right apk to grab or not https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf22a5sz6vsbk4b/com.motorola.aon-1.apk

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting it, but I don't think it's going to work for me. Pretty sure it's only for kitkat and I'm still on JB. Kind of a bummer, the new update allows you to disable vibration and I've been wanting that option since day one, but not at the expense of having to ditch JB. Oh well. Thanks again.

Reactions: cartmenicus

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
Thanks for posting it, but I don't think it's going to work for me. Pretty sure it's only for kitkat and I'm still on JB. Kind of a bummer, the new update allows you to disable vibration and I've been wanting that option since day one, but not at the expense of having to ditch JB. Oh well. Thanks again.

Awhh damn i finnaly unlocked so i have root on kk and its much better than jB :D i also have been wanting to get rid of the vibrate and damn its so much better haha

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Awhh damn i finnaly unlocked so i have root on kk and its much better than jB :D i also have been wanting to get rid of the vibrate and damn its so much better haha

I really, REALLY don't like kitkat. JB on my moto x is perfect and there is absolutely nothing that can be improved upon, at least IMO. Kitkat is just visually unappealing to me and doesn't offer any performance upgrades so I'm staying on JB. Just wish this active notifications update worked on JB but alas, I can't have my cake and eat it too.

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
I really, REALLY don't like kitkat. JB on my moto x is perfect and there is absolutely nothing that can be improved upon, at least IMO. Kitkat is just visually unappealing to me and doesn't offer any performance upgrades so I'm staying on JB. Just wish this active notifications update worked on JB but alas, I can't have my cake and eat it too.

i understand i used to hate the ui to but once you get used to it its much better ;) well if you can unlock your bootloader flash faux kernel and you get soem crazy performance upgrades. yeah its weird that it doesnt.... ill take a look maybe i can decompile and change something :D

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
i understand i used to hate the ui to but once you get used to it its much better ;) well if you can unlock your bootloader flash faux kernel and you get soem crazy performance upgrades. yeah its weird that it doesnt.... ill take a look maybe i can decompile and change something :D

Well I have kitkat on my N5 so I'm more than used to it. I'm really angry at Google for ditching the futuristic, Tron-ish look that JB has. Holo blue is gorgeous, especially on the amoled display of the X. Kitkat white is just... meh.

I have the att version so no unlockable BL. I don't care so much because stock + xposed has been wonderful for me. My X is superfast, fluid as hell, and has a battery that just refuses to die. I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is :)

Reactions: cartmenicus

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
Well I have kitkat on my N5 so I'm more than used to it. I'm really angry at Google for ditching the futuristic, Tron-ish look that JB has. Holo blue is gorgeous, especially on the amoled display of the X. Kitkat white is just... meh.

I have the att version so no unlockable BL. I don't care so much because stock + xposed has been wonderful for me. My X is superfast, fluid as hell, and has a battery that just refuses to die. I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is :)

i see haahha well anyways i decompiled active display and couldnt find anything on changing what version it looks for but i can theme it :D gonna make it red

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
Nice!

Motorola we want color. So many fun features could still be added to Active Notifications. Perhaps it won't happen until the X2 is released.

Would be cool to change it within the app... Didn't accomplish it tonight but I'll try again tommrow with eclipse instead of apk multi tool
If anyone's reading this what color would you guys want?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For some reason when I check the play store for the active notifications update I get a device not compatible message. Would someone be so kind as to download it and post the updated apk? Thanks so much.

Sent from my Moto X

Let me know if this works don't know of this was the right apk to grab or not https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf22a5sz6vsbk4b/com.motorola.aon-1.apk