How to install CRT Off Animation on rooted android

Search This thread

Navdeep01

Jul 3, 2014
May be you know this CRT Animation trick but if you don't, then, read this thread to get this cool effect on your device.

THIS METHOD REQUIRES ROOT
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE.

You will no need to edit commands or files in your Framework.res or services.jar. Just install two apps. SIMPLE AND EASY.

I simply download Xposed Installer and after downloading it i download module named ScreenOffAnimation. If you know how to use modules and xposed installer then you don't need to read this thread further. Save your Time :p IF I HELP PLEASE HIT THANKS

Things you needed to install
1) Xposed Installer
2) ScreenOffAnimation (Module of Xposed Installer)

Steps to do

1) Install Xposed Installer.
2) Select Framework
3) Click on Install/Update
4) Now restart your device.
5) Install ScreenOffAnimtion module.
6) Open Xposed Installer.
7) Go to Modules.
8) Check ScreenOffAnimation
9) Now again restart your device :p
10) After restart open ScreenOffAnimation Module and customize screen off animations settings.

ENJOY!!

DOWNLOAD Necessary files from attached File.zip

Please hit thanks if I helped you

Attachments

• Files.rar
    797.8 KB · Views: 294

lhkakex

Jun 16, 2013
WT_...

CRT screen off animation is defaulted by android 4.1.2...it's useless to us...

anurox2

Feb 25, 2014
Lucknow
I tried this method it works very well at the beginning but then starts bugging out. for example-some times the screen won't wake up, it wakes up after 2-3 times the power button is pushed. The module is still buggy.

Navdeep01

Jul 3, 2014
I tried this method it works very well at the beginning but then starts bugging out. for example-some times the screen won't wake up, it wakes up after 2-3 times the power button is pushed. The module is still buggy.

Yes you are right....It shows bugs on some mobile devices. Try to update your Xposed Installer OR Module. If problem is still their then wait for new updates which supports your device properly.

Shunfry

Aug 1, 2014
I will try ! :)

EDIT : Module not unable o_O I don't know, why ? I do the tutorial. Solution pls ? I need the CRT Off Amination :p I have Xperia E (C1505) with ROM Stock !

Last edited:

Navdeep01

Jul 3, 2014
People who face problem with ScreenOffAnimation Module can also try Xblast Tool for CRT off animaton Effect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    May be you know this CRT Animation trick but if you don't, then, read this thread to get this cool effect on your device.

THIS METHOD REQUIRES ROOT
    I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE.

You will no need to edit commands or files in your Framework.res or services.jar. Just install two apps. SIMPLE AND EASY.

I simply download Xposed Installer and after downloading it i download module named ScreenOffAnimation. If you know how to use modules and xposed installer then you don't need to read this thread further. Save your Time :p IF I HELP PLEASE HIT THANKS

Things you needed to install
    1) Xposed Installer
    2) ScreenOffAnimation (Module of Xposed Installer)

Steps to do

1) Install Xposed Installer.
    2) Select Framework
    3) Click on Install/Update
    4) Now restart your device.
    5) Install ScreenOffAnimtion module.
    6) Open Xposed Installer.
    7) Go to Modules.
    8) Check ScreenOffAnimation
    9) Now again restart your device :p
    10) After restart open ScreenOffAnimation Module and customize screen off animations settings.

ENJOY!!

DOWNLOAD Necessary files from attached File.zip

Please hit thanks if I helped you