[ROM] KDZ ROM for P936 (Nitro HD can flash)

Search This thread

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
LGSU640,
Is there the latest version of KDZ file (v10c)? LGmobile update tool shows me that the s/w upgrade is available. How do you check this?

hereric

Oct 27, 2010
Bell and att have the exact same phone so it should work

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
I think so too. But about SU640 & LU6200 I'm not sure.
If anyone with these devices want to try I'll be glad to know results.

Last edited:

kevace1

Mar 22, 2009
New York City
Try it! And tell us! :D
I know this rom works great on my Nitro HD (AT&T), but I have no idea if this rom works on other models like Optimus LTE (Bell) or SU640 or LU6200.

so you have a AT&T branded Lg Nitro? and LTE works for you over there? I know someone here said the LTE antenna is hardware based, and according to specs, it should not work over by you, or am i wrong? any luck with root? i realy wanna try this but i personally need root, but i wanna see if this rom will let me do wifi tethering without using third party apps.

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
so you have a AT&T branded Lg Nitro? and LTE works for you over there? I know someone here said the LTE antenna is hardware based, and according to specs, it should not work over by you, or am i wrong? any luck with root? i realy wanna try this but i personally need root, but i wanna see if this rom will let me do wifi tethering without using third party apps.

In Israel, there is no coverage 4g networks. My operator is working in hspa+. There is no any success with getting root, but I really don't need. Native WiFi tethering works great in this rom. Actually, everything works great in this rom except getting root :D

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
In Israel, there is no coverage 4g networks. My operator is working in hspa+. There is no any success with getting root, but I really don't need. Native WiFi tethering works great in this rom. Actually, everything works great in this rom except getting root :D

Have you (or anyone else) noticed any significant differences in performance and/or battery life with this ROM compared to the AT&T ROM?

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Also, Are you sure this rom includes "Arabic" with RTL.

Thanks for you help.

Well, this rom doesn‘t have RTL system languages, but yes, it supports RTL in apps.
I‘m russian, and for me was important to have russian system language and RTL support in apps. I don‘t know if this rom supports arabic in apps, but I guess it does.

Sent from my LG-P936 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Overview of Firmware LG-P936-V10C
    (Compared to the stock firmware LG-P930-V10F from AT&T)

Important: At the moment there is no way to get Root!

1. There is no any carrier's "junk" in the firmware.
    2. After flashing the phone works perfectly - no lags, brakes, etc.
    3. There is a choice of operating mode of the network: GSM/WCDMA, WCDMA only, GSM only, GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto.
    4. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB/Wi-Fi Tethering are working fine.
    5. Internet is stable, does not fall off.
    6. Subjectively, the phone works smoother, faster, more pleasant to use and keeps the battery last longer.
    7. There is support for RTL-languages ​​- Hebrew is displayed correctly, I do not know about the Arab, but I think it will be displayed correctly too.
    8. When completely unloaded applications CPU load of 0-20%, whereas the stock firmware from AT&T in the same state as the load on the CPU for some reason was 50-100%.

System languages:
    German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Korean, Chinese.

Keyboard languages:
    The same as the system languages.

Flashing firmware:
    Flash as a .KDZ file, so it should be flashing on the [Guide] Unbricking Solution for LG Nitro HD (P930).
    There it is!!
    Thanks to dczz from bbs.gfan that release the source.

I add in this Rom my kernel v1 and tweak from my last Rom everything else is stock.

Note: this Rom will work on Bell Optimus LTE without problem.
    but if you use other carrier you will need to change apn.
    (The way it work for me is to change apn in system/etc/apn.conf with root explorer and in settings-Wireless & networks-Mobile networks-Access Point Names Reset to default.)

HO!NO!_Rom_Bell_Optimus_LTE-P936_Full_stock_signed.zip

Don't forget to full wipe before using this rom
    It will be great if some one make it as a custom ROM flashable through recovery.

i am working on that...
    hopefully this will be up at the end of this week.

my 2 cent here
    what the f.... are you doing LG?? the P936 kernel source is not correct to compile from the start.. we have to make correction in... even the read-me file as some mistake... grrrrr
    \swdata\WEBSW\LGP936\AHKGBK\V10c_00\V10C_00.kdz(Undefined/default)
    Error. File not found.

:-(

Odd, I literally just finished downloading the file and the link is still working fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?