Urban Armor Case (UAG) for Note 2 (Update 1-19-2013)

Search This thread

DOG666

Jun 17, 2010
Chula Vista, Ca
For anybody wanting to buy one, I bought a black one on amazon yesterday, I got e-mail confirmation that it shipped today. I was actually surprised to find it on amazon, my order was fulfilled thru a vendor called "one stop cell shop", my estimated delivery date is thursday of next week (standard shipping), hopefully it gets here sooner :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

1FstYOTA

Oct 21, 2008
My left city of industry lastnight, can't wait. Surperised no one did a unbox or review video yet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

majorbgss

Nov 4, 2012
Got mine at 10:30 am.

it shipped on monday, and i'm in State college PA.

:D

Did ur tracking say "out for delivery" today? Im from NJ and mine shipped on monday too but it still say it just departed CA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Noodile

Sep 9, 2012
At 9:30am it still said departed CA. At 10:00. It said arrived. Processed and out for delivery.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
Can someone do a side by side view of the phone next to the case so I can see how thick it is

got556

Sep 6, 2011
Chicago
Finally got a tracking # but just says electronic label created.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NickTheMajin

Mar 6, 2012
Just got my Navigator case. Looks beautiful on the titanium gray note 2. I'd post pics but seems kinda moot. Someone with a gray note 2 posted pica already with a navigator. Mine wouldn't look any different.

majorbgss

Nov 4, 2012
Just got my Navigator case. Looks beautiful on the titanium gray note 2. I'd post pics but seems kinda moot. Someone with a gray note 2 posted pica already with a navigator. Mine wouldn't look any different.

When did u order urs? If you dont mind me asking.

NickTheMajin

Mar 6, 2012
majorbgss;37. 8165 said:
When did u order urs? If you dont mind me asking.

The 27th of January. I was pretty late to the party. I did a lot of research into past UAG cases for phones just to make sure they were as good as everyone said. Well I got convinced and holding my phone in my hand now I'm glad I did. Thing feels like a tank without the ugliness of otter boxes.

tongphan

Jun 18, 2007
to all UAG case owners, can you please shake your phone with the case on to see if the vent piece in moving and making noise , i got my case today and it does make noise i guess it norrmal

lincman

Nov 7, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Got my UAG case last night and have to say I'm 100% let down by the case.

Came nicely packaged, but the "color inserts" are literally pieces of cardboard, probably the exact same material the packaging is made out of. The way you "attach" the color inserts is literally just laying it in the back of the case before popping the phone in. Feels really cheap, and LOOKS even cheaper.

Over all, the case is REALLY bulky, feels awkward in the hand, and makes the phone feel cumbersome in the hand. It substantially makes the Note larger, yet still feels really "light" and "plasticy". So as a result, it makes the device feel "hollow" and "cheap" when the case is on. It increases the horizontal width of the phone, and actually hurts my hand when I hold it with one hand.

I will be returning this case for a refund.

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
Since I already knew the material this case was made of. I knew what to expect. It does have a fake look to it but that's actually what I like about it. The vent pieces are a let down they dont move for me but yea simply lay it down in the case as it is laying on a flat surface unless you use tape like previous poster mentioned.

I also am very happy with the buttons. They have a cut on them to make them "move" easier or press better. I dont remember if they were this was on the GS3 case. UAG has again made an excellent case with a bad execution on the cardboard pieces. Im already thinking about painting the black one and possibly making other ones.

I dig the size of it it makes the phone slightly bulkier but not as bad as a folio type case.

Overall I like this case a lot just rate low on the inserts. Their customer service sucked too but that has nothing to do with the case itself.

Reactions: eglesiaw

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
Its awesome makes the note feel like a rugged, soft, mean, iPhone smashing machine, and particularly bouncy on hard surfaces. I think it was worth getting. At least it came next day delivery. XD :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Nice the UAG case feels great on it too. I just got mine. Here some pictures I took I just randomly took some pictures kinda messing around. Not sure how this DB link will work. http://db.tt/GLDyegGa

Edit: theres 46 pictures along with the Bodyglove case. I will some pictures on the case on the phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't currently have a Note 2 but I am the OP for the UAG case thread for the Galaxy S3. Just thought you might like what I received below. It looks like your getting the UAG cases now too, which are great cases BTW.

Update: You can order now. Cases ship early Feb.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/black-note-ii-case

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/white-note-ii-case

FEATURES:

*Fits Galaxy Note ll
    *Feather-lite composite construction
    *Armor shell + impact resistant soft core
    *Screen protector with cleaning kit
    *Glare-free flash photos and uncompromised audio
    *Customizable vents keep things cool

If you want to read reviews and such my thread for the GS3 is below.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30064803
    guess what guys they sent me a reply to my email and gave me a discount for 10%
    the code is UAG10%PROMO

sumthing i guess :/
    Free inserts from home depot.

Upon further inspection I now see that the insert pics that I had taken and included with my original unpacking post didn't upload for some reason so without further adue...

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317
    Heres mine, just a few short and sweet pics to make everyone drool and know that your case IS INDEED COMING!!!

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317