WP8 Accent Color Changer [.XAP]

Search This thread

dravik

Mar 7, 2008
I've made an app for editing and customizing the Windows Phone 8.

Your phone needs to be interop unlocked with all compatibility's unlocked.

2u4n2qh.png

s2rxgk.png

29et8d3.png

Please let me know if it works :).

Attachments

• Accent_Color.xap
    248.5 KB · Views: 2,769

kloby0903

Jun 26, 2013
Rijeka
Hey dravik .. it looks great :D but i dont know how to install the app.. I have Lumia 925 unlocked .. I downloaded Accent_Color.xap .. and when i go to XapDeploy tool i cannot find any xap file :confused:... please help

oelapoel

Apr 29, 2006
Great app. At last i can have black color accent without sacrificing functionality, unlike high contrast option :). Thanx

davenasc

Sep 8, 2013
some suggestions, add a reset colors button, put na option to add a new accent color, change the accent color with RGB or HEX types, great app, helped me a lot

Danish18

Jan 26, 2015
delhi
try to get the real problem dude!

I have just change the tile in startscreen is the same on apps list but i can't change the name REgTest thanks dravik

actually the main problem is neither the tile nor the name rather i wanna know how can we switch back to the original MS color scheme that we got with our official ROM
btw i have done all for u.
here is the final xap:D

canapo92

Jun 18, 2015
Serravalle Sesia
actually the main problem is neither the tile nor the name rather i wanna know how can we switch back to the original MS color scheme that we got with our official ROM
I believe with reg mods, or a simply hard reset, but i don't see a problem in it:)

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

What file of xap have you modded for have final results?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

For your "Problem" dude use pasqui's CustomPfd for add a new accent color without touch ms original colors. i've just suggest to you some solutions, because i have no idea how can you switch to default settings. :D:angel:
ciao!!

Danish18

Jan 26, 2015
delhi
Means a hard reset after which I will loose all my 73 apps+appdata costs nothing???
Btw I want a backup option so that we can get back our defaults.
Thanks to the developers for making this app and I hope they listen to me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've made an app for editing and customizing the Windows Phone 8.

Your phone needs to be interop unlocked with all compatibility's unlocked.

2u4n2qh.png

s2rxgk.png

29et8d3.png

Please let me know if it works :).
    try to get the real problem dude!

I have just change the tile in startscreen is the same on apps list but i can't change the name REgTest thanks dravik

Original registry :)

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\0]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFA4C400
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF60A917

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\1]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF60A917
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF008A00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\10]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFA20025
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFE51400

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\11]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFE51400
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFFA6800

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\12]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFFA6800
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFF0A30A

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\13]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFF0A30A
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFE3C800

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\14]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFE3C800
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFF0A30A

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\15]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF825A2C
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF87794E

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\16]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF6D8764
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF87794E

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\17]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF647687
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF76608A

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\18]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF76608A
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF647687

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\19]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF87794E
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:00825A2C

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\2]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF008A00
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF00ABA9

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\3]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF00ABA9
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF1BA1E2

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\4]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF1BA1E2
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF3E65FF

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\5]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF3E65FF
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FF6A00FF

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\6]
    "Color"=DWORD:FF6A00FF
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFAA00FF

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\7]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFAA00FF
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFF472D0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\8]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFF472D0
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFD80073

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\control panel\theme\themes\0\Accents\9]
    "Color"=DWORD:FFD80073
    "ComplementaryColor"=DWORD:FFA20025
    There should be option to reset to default colors