[ERA] [ROM] CM10 Unofficial Nightly Thread

Search This thread

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I don't know what type of insurance you have. I have sprint insurance and last I check it would cost $100.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

i remember when my phone got cracked and because i had TEP i was covered for free i brought it in and they said that usually they don't replace screens with cracks bigger than 1" so they replaced it for free.

So after about 6 months the damn thing got stolen by accident. (Fell out my pocket) at the fort worth stockyards. so i called sprint told them to disable service for it till i got the newer one from asurion for 100$.

MeetFace

Dec 31, 2010
Off topic. I wanna check this page and suddenly see a fully functional 4.1 build, not discussions on insurance. You guys are messing with my emotions.

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 RC1 4.0.4

JellyBeanz or bust =]

I too have an unhealthy addiction to this thread, I would appreciate more candy.

InfDaMarvel

Aug 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Lol sorry about that. However you should probably just be looking for a CM10 or JB AOKP thread instead on checking this.

But yea I'm pretty sure there was a deductible last time I cracked my phones screen.

Y.G.

Jul 14, 2012
Lol sorry about that. However you should probably just be looking for a CM10 or JB AOKP thread instead on checking this.

But yea I'm pretty sure there was a deductible last time I cracked my phones screen.

34e5hsh.jpg

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
Children, let us listen to marcusant, and noob, and xbox, and the numerous talented devs that I could list ALLL night, oh and Kenny! Haven't forgotten about you pioneer. Let's be patient and thankful that JB will be shared. Seems like ppl are *****ing because they have to wait for something that they didn't expect in the first place. ICS was a blessing, but we should be happy with gingerbread you vulchers.

Top Liked Posts