Search This thread

SiAmaze

Account currently disabled
Jan 10, 2014
Usa
meettomy.site
HTC 10
Redmi Note 8
Hello guys and thanks for this wonderful website! I have gotten my factory-unlocked new HTC Amaze phone which has GB 2.3.4 and with no T-mobile bloatware. But I have some problems.
1. I can't read persian text in SMSes and webpages. The list of languages now on my phone are english and eaatern asian languages
2. My full HD videos recorded by the Amaze are surprisingly in 3gp format
3. I wouldn't hate a bit of speed acceleration on my device.

I am guessing these problems can be solved with a custom rom (as unlocked version doesn't alllow an update).
I still don't know if I can get farsi (persian) aupport without rooting the phone and yes I have read some threads here by binary and other wonderful guys who have put time and effort into creating this wonderful website.

As u will see, I prefer not to root the device unless it is really inevitable.
Thanks in advance for your replies. :)

Reactions: thelordofkings97

Muneeb Saeed

Jul 17, 2013
Hafizabad
I think i understand it says
"Asalamualikum try to solve your problems yourself first"

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ

While that's all well and good, I think one can expect a little help in the "Help" thread.

@SiAmaze--Here is a very recent article that will explain rooting to you.
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-flash-a-rom-to-your-android-phone-30885281
You are not the first one to ask about 3gp on the Amaze, so I begin to think it is either region-specific or GB specific.
Popular notion is that GB is essentially a waste of a good phone, and that you will be much happier moving to ICS where you can find bit stability and if I got this right, mp4 recording. There should be a stock ICS somewhere, since T-mo did at least bring us up to ICS, I trust and hope in your region also. If you can't go stock, you can look through the ROMs a little and see if they got what you require.
I think I recently read there's a way to get the language you want, and you might poke around for that, too.
Accelleration is a by-product of most ROMs, just because they been improved. The first thing is to decide on your most important criteria--stability?..., video?..., speed? You'll determine that with a little poking around and testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiAmaze

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys and thanks for this wonderful website! I have gotten my factory-unlocked new HTC Amaze phone which has GB 2.3.4 and with no T-mobile bloatware. But I have some problems.
    1. I can't read persian text in SMSes and webpages. The list of languages now on my phone are english and eaatern asian languages
    2. My full HD videos recorded by the Amaze are surprisingly in 3gp format
    3. I wouldn't hate a bit of speed acceleration on my device.

I am guessing these problems can be solved with a custom rom (as unlocked version doesn't alllow an update).
    I still don't know if I can get farsi (persian) aupport without rooting the phone and yes I have read some threads here by binary and other wonderful guys who have put time and effort into creating this wonderful website.

As u will see, I prefer not to root the device unless it is really inevitable.
    Thanks in advance for your replies. :)
    سلام دادا ... هر مشکلی داری به خودم بگو اینا عوضین درست حسابی جواب نمیدن

While that's all well and good, I think one can expect a little help in the "Help" thread.

@SiAmaze--Here is a very recent article that will explain rooting to you.
    http://lifehacker.com/how-to-flash-a-rom-to-your-android-phone-30885281
    You are not the first one to ask about 3gp on the Amaze, so I begin to think it is either region-specific or GB specific.
    Popular notion is that GB is essentially a waste of a good phone, and that you will be much happier moving to ICS where you can find bit stability and if I got this right, mp4 recording. There should be a stock ICS somewhere, since T-mo did at least bring us up to ICS, I trust and hope in your region also. If you can't go stock, you can look through the ROMs a little and see if they got what you require.
    I think I recently read there's a way to get the language you want, and you might poke around for that, too.
    Accelleration is a by-product of most ROMs, just because they been improved. The first thing is to decide on your most important criteria--stability?..., video?..., speed? You'll determine that with a little poking around and testing.