[WALLPAPERS] 384x Black & Bright + 316x New iPad Special [2012-08-04]

Search This thread

atticus182

Apr 29, 2010
Lienden
www.antonpost.nl
I am proud to present this collection of 384 Black & Bright Wallpapers for Samsung's Galaxy Series

There is a New iPad Special included with 316 beautiful 2048x2048 wallpapers that can also be used on your phone

I'd be really grateful if you want to press the Thanks button if you're going to use these wallpapers!

To make optimal use of our Samsung's Galaxy Series SAMOLED HD screen I have compiled some great black-inspired wallpapers (most with bright colors to really make that display really stand out) that you can use as your background image. The sizes somewhat vary, but are all at least 1600x1080, and thus detailed enough for the Super AMOLED HD screen. I have decided not to resize them all to 1440x1280 because now you can decide for yourself how you want to position you wallpaper just the way you like

Since I have a New iPad since last friday, I have decided to add a special update to my collection which contains 316 wallpapers that are specifically made for the New iPad with a resolution of 2048x2048 pixels. Of course, these wallpapers can also be used on your phone, this will look stunning as well!

>> Download the Wallpapers on SkyDrive <<

>> Download the Wallpapers on Google Drive <<

>> Download the Wallpapers on DropBox <<

All three links have folders that contain every Wallpaper either seperately or in a .ZIP file

Sneak Preview Black & Bright
previewjk.png

Sneak Preview iPad Special
ipadu.jpg

Wallpaper Manager Apps in the Android Market
Automatic Wallpaper Changer 3 - Updates and changes your wallpaper automatically
Wallpaper Wizardrii - Takes any size image and set it as your wallpaper, with 10 different modes

Changelog:
16-12-'11: Thread started with Google+ Album
17-12-'11: Added new Wallpapers and Dropbox & Multiupload links
25-12-'11: Added 17 new Wallpapers, Merry Christmas to everyone here at xda-developers!
28-06-'12: Copied the thread to the SGSIII Forums, planning on a new update and renewed links next week!
13-07-'12: Added a whopping 117 new Wallpapers and replaced Mediafire/Dropbox links with a Skydrive link
22-07-'12: Added New iPad Special with 316 Wallpapers and replaced Google+ with Google Drive link
03-08-'12: Added 42 Patterns wallpapers, of course Black themed again

Disclaimer: I am not the creator of most of these wallpapers, I'm just collecting these from everywhere (Google, Torrents, Usenet) and compile them into 1 package. Some of them I made myself though, and some I have edited to look better on the SAMOLED screen. If you have any copyright complaints about a certain wallpaper, please contact me and I will remove the wallpaper or credit you for it. Thank you.

Last edited:
N

NitrozKC

To make optimal use of our Galaxy Nexus's Super AMOLED HD screen I have compiled some great black wallpapers (some with bright rainbow colors) that you can use as your background image. The sizes somewhat vary, but are all big enough to look really nice on our GN's screen.

You can find them here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1097...s/5686861192722712337?authkey=CI-zrKPizOOL_wE

Have fun with it!

Wow, thanks! These will go well with my Black theme. Am I ok to use one of these as a default wallpaper with my theme? Just thought I'd ask.

apratomo

Mar 22, 2007
Jakarta
thanks man I love the four season one. If only it arranged just like nexus color (is it?)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

HerroMoto

Jun 15, 2010
Works if you're on the computer, but doesn't if you do it through the phone for some reason?

atticus182

Apr 29, 2010
Lienden
www.antonpost.nl
That's weird.. I'll upload them to another host when I'm home again tomorrow so it's also accessible from our phones :)

Edit: I can open the page from my phone just fine.. Hmm but I will still move them tomorrow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am proud to present this collection of 384 Black & Bright Wallpapers for Samsung's Galaxy Series

There is a New iPad Special included with 316 beautiful 2048x2048 wallpapers that can also be used on your phone

I'd be really grateful if you want to press the Thanks button if you're going to use these wallpapers!

To make optimal use of our Samsung's Galaxy Series SAMOLED HD screen I have compiled some great black-inspired wallpapers (most with bright colors to really make that display really stand out) that you can use as your background image. The sizes somewhat vary, but are all at least 1600x1080, and thus detailed enough for the Super AMOLED HD screen. I have decided not to resize them all to 1440x1280 because now you can decide for yourself how you want to position you wallpaper just the way you like

Since I have a New iPad since last friday, I have decided to add a special update to my collection which contains 316 wallpapers that are specifically made for the New iPad with a resolution of 2048x2048 pixels. Of course, these wallpapers can also be used on your phone, this will look stunning as well!

>> Download the Wallpapers on SkyDrive <<

>> Download the Wallpapers on Google Drive <<

>> Download the Wallpapers on DropBox <<

All three links have folders that contain every Wallpaper either seperately or in a .ZIP file

Sneak Preview Black & Bright
    previewjk.png

Sneak Preview iPad Special
    ipadu.jpg

Wallpaper Manager Apps in the Android Market
    Automatic Wallpaper Changer 3 - Updates and changes your wallpaper automatically
    Wallpaper Wizardrii - Takes any size image and set it as your wallpaper, with 10 different modes

Changelog:
    16-12-'11: Thread started with Google+ Album
    17-12-'11: Added new Wallpapers and Dropbox & Multiupload links
    25-12-'11: Added 17 new Wallpapers, Merry Christmas to everyone here at xda-developers!
    28-06-'12: Copied the thread to the SGSIII Forums, planning on a new update and renewed links next week!
    13-07-'12: Added a whopping 117 new Wallpapers and replaced Mediafire/Dropbox links with a Skydrive link
    22-07-'12: Added New iPad Special with 316 Wallpapers and replaced Google+ with Google Drive link
    03-08-'12: Added 42 Patterns wallpapers, of course Black themed again

Disclaimer: I am not the creator of most of these wallpapers, I'm just collecting these from everywhere (Google, Torrents, Usenet) and compile them into 1 package. Some of them I made myself though, and some I have edited to look better on the SAMOLED screen. If you have any copyright complaints about a certain wallpaper, please contact me and I will remove the wallpaper or credit you for it. Thank you.
    I have finally given the thread an update again, 54 new wallpapers for you to enjoy! See the Sneak Preview in the FP to get an impression of the new stuff!

Cheers :cool:
    I couldn't wait for the weekend so I added another 20 wallpapers!
    Furthermore I have created folders inside the Multiupload archive, so you can easily spot which ones are new (thanks to a suggestion from a fellow xda member :))
    I highly recommend the use of Automatic Wallpaper Changer on the market here
    https://market.android.com/details?id=net.ohanasiya.android.flickwallnet

You can choose a directory containing all the wallpapers and it will automatically switch them at a time internal you specify. There's also a widget which allows you to trigger a change at any time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xdaIkon premium
    Guys if you want the wallpapers in full size without cropping download Wallpaper Wizardrii from the market. You can even set it to scroll/no scroll.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium