Ξ ROM Ξ WWE Ξ wm6.5β b21921 Ξ 11/Aug/09 Ξ AYCE ROM Ξ Manila 2.1 ΞΞ OFFLINE ΞΞ

Search This thread

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
UPDATE:

Fixed GPS folder Icon
Reskinned The start menu
Removed TouchFlo (using WM 6.5 native touch interface)

COMING SOON:
Lots more games

I am also looking for suggestion as to any other apps people would like to see cooked into this ROM, I think there might be more space to fill yet!!!

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
Lookin good. Always good to have another chef for the raphael. You might want to add hilaireg to the credits for the OEM thread. Without his help it would not be half what it is. He has really helped me keep thing updated :)

I foresee lots less work getting done all over the world when you add in all the games :p Less Work! More Games!

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
Lookin good. Always good to have another chef for the raphael. You might want to add hilaireg to the credits for the OEM thread. Without his help it would not be half what it is. He has really helped me keep thing updated :)

I foresee lots less work getting done all over the world when you add in all the games :p Less Work! More Games!
Good to see you in here! I have now updated the credits and yes, there will be many games for people to play.

PM'ing you about the pack...

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
It is ther as part of the manila3d2, but to be honest I have never tried it (my phone gets flashed about 5 or 6 times a day so it never has the chance!!) If you decide to try my ROM out, can you let me know if it works for future reference :)

BTW: if you can wait a couple of hours, I am going to be cooking in about 20 - 25 games to while away the time if it doesnt work ;)

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
It is ther as part of the manila3d2, but to be honest I have never tried it (my phone gets flashed about 5 or 6 times a day so it never has the chance!!) If you decide to try my ROM out, can you let me know if it works for future reference :)

BTW: if you can wait a couple of hours, I am going to be cooking in about 20 - 25 games to while away the time if it doesnt work ;)

i see, thanks for quick reply. i'll wait for ur game update and report back =)

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
touch pro user in the uk.

funny thing, was just about to send u a reply anyway:
does this have a functioning push internet? -i've been searching everywhere for answers. so far all the ROMS i have flashed, it acts only as a bookmark. any help will b grateful

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
Silly question: Have you checked the schedule settings on the Internet tab? Once you have added a push internet page you can change the frequency that the pages download... (And make sure you have set the Data Settings -> Connection to "off" if you want it to download over GPRS/3G)

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
Silly question: Have you checked the schedule settings on the Internet tab? Once you have added a push internet page you can change the frequency that the pages download... (And make sure you have set the Data Settings -> Connection to "off" if you want it to download over GPRS/3G)

ah but thats where i am confused bcos on the TF3D2 of a TP2 or dimond 2: there is a orange update symbol or sth similar. also the page doesnt load fast but like normal even if i leave it longer than the sync time.

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
ah but thats where i am confused bcos on the TF3D2 of a TP2 or dimond 2: there is a orange update symbol or sth similar. also the page doesnt load fast but like normal even if i leave it longer than the sync time.
Hmmm, just doing a test now, will report bak in about 30 minutes or so when it has had chance to run :)

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
I am still looking into the push internet for you mate,just trying a few different pages and scenario's. I think it might be to do with the fact that it is designed for people to use to update news pages etc in the morning before the daily commute etc when there is a high probability of going out of signal range. For example if I get public transport into work I have to take the tube and this function will cache the pages I would want to see whilst on the tube. If you click on the link when you are in signal coverage it makes sense for the browser to requeest the latest version so that the page is fresh so to speak. I am just working on getting a page that updates frequently so that I can test this on the tube in a bit :)

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
I am still looking into the push internet for you mate,just trying a few different pages and scenario's. I think it might be to do with the fact that it is designed for people to use to update news pages etc in the morning before the daily commute etc when there is a high probability of going out of signal range. For example if I get public transport into work I have to take the tube and this function will cache the pages I would want to see whilst on the tube. If you click on the link when you are in signal coverage it makes sense for the browser to requeest the latest version so that the page is fresh so to speak. I am just working on getting a page that updates frequently so that I can test this on the tube in a bit :)

i have also been trying to go through the many different possibilities. hmm, plz let me know if u have discovered how its supposed to work! many members will b greatly appreciated :)

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
any update on your ROM update and more importantly any update on the push internet???
I have actually managed to mess my kitchen up and am trouble shooting it atm. Still working on the push internet, though cant even get an updated page yet :s. Am off out for the evening but will be playing with my phone to try enad get this working :)

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
I have actually managed to mess my kitchen up and am trouble shooting it atm. Still working on the push internet, though cant even get an updated page yet :s. Am off out for the evening but will be playing with my phone to try enad get this working :)

by all means work on ur project first. good luck