[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][I9100] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2

Search This thread

cybernetus

Last edited:

Prasad

Sep 17, 2010
pkamat.com
Download failing at ->100%. Tried multiple browsers, download managers. Issue not seen elsewhere.. I'm trying to download your nightly.

In any case, thanks a ton for your fine work! :)

Last edited:

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011
pa updated paranoid preferences but they didnt add proper support for hdpi devices apparently :/
i will report it to pa team after some investigation as we cant fix it papref is closed source

camera hal is fetched from cm repos its the same as cm10.1
ok but then, was it updated very recently? it did the guy spoke BS?

Sent from my GT-I9100

Krishnadusad

Mar 6, 2012
Urbana-Champaign
Wohooo Just saw a surprise uploadfromtaptalk1365222657385.jpg

Google Pacman . Great work pacman team :D . Little uncomfortable but still awesome .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: amit1275

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
ok but then, was it updated very recently? it did the guy spoke BS?

Sent from my GT-I9100

As I said it's the same as cm and it isn't updated for a while now
You can try dual boot cm with Dorimanx and report if it's working

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
today's nightly will refine the text if you change number of tiles in notification and bring CRT animation control
and incase you missed it yesterday's nightly introduced turning off QS panel for people who preferred the old style cm10 notifications

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
Blue/Aussie, just wanted to share beerbong's post about a possible fix on the new pa prefs backup and restore issue. you may want to contact him to more about what he's referring to.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39897441

Thanks for the new release. Working fine with old pa prefs as discussed by others.. :D

Filgaliel

Sep 30, 2007
Copenhagen
today's nightly will refine the text if you change number of tiles in notification and bring CRT animation control
and incase you missed it yesterday's nightly introduced turning off QS panel for people who preferred the old style cm10 notifications

It would be nice if you could include breathing notifications as is present in Rootbox. Or is it copyrighted to Bajee ©?

parag1dubey

Oct 15, 2012
It would be nice if you could include breathing notifications as is present in Rootbox. Or is it copyrighted to Bajee ©?

Also, maybe implement the full date + time centered clock on statusbar too :fingers-crossed::angel:

You can install kroz's hue theme to get breathing notifications. And i think center status bar clock is available in aokp rom control.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Filgaliel

Top Liked Posts