Nexus 6 curved concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

projectgtr

Nov 3, 2013
Wouldnt be the first Nexus with a curved screen, the Galaxy Nexus had one, the slight curve was actually nice to hold in the hand, but i wouldnt like anything as extreme like in the render.

deepakanand

Jan 28, 2013
I don't get the point of having a curve phone at all. I mean whats the advantage? A flat phone has a perfect view, fits in the pocket well. Where as for curved phone, its like going back to old CRT days (with televisions having curved screen), it will feel weird to carry phone on pocket.
Just my view though.

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
My opinion of curved phones changed drastically since I held the LG Flex. It would also be great for people who think 5 inches is to cumbersome. Really it did not feel like I was holding a 6 inch phone. I really do want one but the fact that it's shipping with 4.2 says I better not lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

herosemblem

Nov 23, 2013
I also appreciate that the person posted photos. The concept is still horrendously idiotic if you ask me. No need to get in a wad, my friend!

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
It is starting to get a little touchy with the posts .

Thanks for the pictures but I am closing this thread before it gets to heated.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    don't forget that the nexus 4 was 4.7 inches. they could use the nexus 5 name and keep increasing the size in different, smaller, increments.

For me 5" inch is the perfect screen size, both in the hand and pocket.
    Nexus devices are already kind of a niche product, it would be stupid to make it either curved or any larger than 5 inches, both of those categories are in the niche categories themselves.
    Ok, Most concepts are FAKE as the following one is. But what do you think about our next Best friend being curved:cyclops:..
    I kinda felt blue when saw that but don't know what the general acceptance will be.
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/New-Google-Nexus-6-concept-takes-a-colorful-curved-approach_id52110

google-nexus-6-concept-ecran-incurve_02.jpg
    That's actually pretty slick looking.

Sent from my Moto X
    Won't be called nexus 6 it will most likely be called nexus 5 2014

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk