Can i do partition internal storage ?

Search This thread

bitpie

Aug 27, 2012
Hi.
Can i make something like partition on internal storage? i have i9300 16GB internal and it woyld me nice to make 2-3 partition like C, D, E for games, apps, photo. Or game and apps, photo, rest and maybe protect before changing roms. I liek to change roms but its so bored installing all the times the same apps.
Also i want to buy mini sd card but waiting for answer bcs i dont know what to buy and ill install every apps and game on sd card so before change rom ill still have on sd card.

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Don't mess with the internal storage, it isn't an sd card and you'll hard brick the phone.

Put everything on your external sd, leave the internal as empty as possible -this will reduce wear on the nand memory.

bitpie

Aug 27, 2012
Don't mess with the internal storage, it isn't an sd card and you'll hard brick the phone.

Put everything on your external sd, leave the internal as empty as possible -this will reduce wear on the nand memory.

I dont have external card. I have only intenal Like i said Also i want to buy mini sd card ... i have i9300 16GB interna

chrismast

Dec 7, 2007
Bangkok
www.christianreiners.com
Hi.<br />
Can i make something like partition on internal storage? i have i9300 16GB internal and it woyld me nice to make 2-3 partition like C, D, E for games, apps, photo. Or game and apps, photo, rest and maybe protect before changing roms. I liek to change roms but its so bored installing all the times the same apps.<br />
Also i want to buy mini sd card but waiting for answer bcs i dont know what to buy and ill install every apps and game on sd card so before change rom ill still have on sd card.

When changing roms you still would have to reinstall all games, nevermind if on internal or external sd. Just use Titanium Backup to make it easy and as said don't touch internal memory!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

bitpie

Aug 27, 2012
When changing roms you still would have to reinstall all games, nevermind if on internal or external sd. Just use Titanium Backup to make it easy and as said don't touch internal memory!

So this is not like ill install game, apps to micro sd and before changing rom remove mini sd with games, apps and after install new rom put it back to phone ?

chrismast

Dec 7, 2007
Bangkok
www.christianreiners.com
So this is not like ill install game, apps to micro sd and before changing rom remove mini sd with games, apps and after install new rom put it back to phone ?

I don't think so as the base app or at least some parts is still installed in internal memory whereas e. G. Save games you could copy to external and copy back later if you can find the files.

bitpie

Aug 27, 2012
I don't think so as the base app or at least some parts is still installed in internal memory whereas e. G. Save games you could copy to external and copy back later if you can find the files.

What about installing directly to the sd card ? Full app ill be there ??

Top Liked Posts