note 3 problem

Search This thread

cagetsmoll

Apr 17, 2014
Nancy
Hello,
I'm french. I have a SM-N9005 (note 3) 16 GO from Hong Kong. Do not begin received the French and not 4G enabled in the settings, I decide to root my GN3. Odin, I do not get that "Fails" and ODIN error. Ext 4 invalid So I perform a self-root but I get the samsung screen and it is frozen. I do not know what to do. I need help please! :confused:

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
Hello,
I'm french. I have a SM-N9005 (note 3) 16 GO from Hong Kong. Do not begin received the French and not 4G enabled in the settings, I decide to root my GN3. Odin, I do not get that "Fails" and ODIN error. Ext 4 invalid So I perform a self-root but I get the samsung screen and it is frozen. I do not know what to do. I need help please! :confused:

How did you try and root it?

Sent from my SM-N9005

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Hello,

I guess u need to flash stock again.
Check this thread :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708531

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Reactions: Rosli59564

cagetsmoll

Apr 17, 2014
Nancy
@ celderic, Here is my original configuration Firmware info:
N9005ZTUENB5
Original CSC : BRI
Firmware's CSC: BRI
Produit code: SM-N9005ZWABRI
and I Tried N9005XXDMK2 and N9005XXUENB4. Failed ODIN.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
@ celderic, Here is my original configuration Firmware info:
N9005ZTUENB5
Original CSC : BRI
Firmware's CSC: BRI
Produit code: SM-N9005ZWABRI
and I Tried N9005XXDMK2 and N9005XXUENB4. Failed ODIN.

I will look at it this evening after work.

U shld not use international 32gb firmware onto ur 16gb device.
It has different partition.

cagetsmoll

Apr 17, 2014
Nancy
U shld not use international 32gb firmware onto ur 16gb device.
It has different partition.

Bonjour, j'ai essayé cette méthode.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627291 Pour la première partie, aucun problème. Par contre, lorsque sur PDA je mets CWM Recorvery, tout se passe bien, mais le téléphone se remet en marche sans cesse et je n'ai pas accès au mode recorvery, juste le mode dowloading. Que faire? Merci pour votre aide!

Hello, I tried this method. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627291 For the first part, no problem. By cons, when I put on PDA Recorvery CWM, everything goes well, but the phone restarts constantly and I do not have access to Recorvery mode, just dowloading mode. What to do? Thank you for your help!

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
Bonjour, j'ai essayé cette méthode.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627291 Pour la première partie, aucun problème. Par contre, lorsque sur PDA je mets CWM Recorvery, tout se passe bien, mais le téléphone se remet en marche sans cesse et je n'ai pas accès au mode recorvery, juste le mode dowloading. Que faire? Merci pour votre aide!

Hello, I tried this method. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627291 For the first part, no problem. By cons, when I put on PDA Recorvery CWM, everything goes well, but the phone restarts constantly and I do not have access to Recorvery mode, just dowloading mode. What to do? Thank you for your help!

Is this the file you used?

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
What is reactivation lock? I think I'll try again tonight procedure. Should I resume from the beginning of this solution?

A big thank you for your help.

Reactivation lock is a security feature where if you lost your phone nobody can factory reset or recover the phone without entering the password. It prevents flashing root or custom recovery when on.

No just continue where you left off.

Just out of curiosity, are you on 4.4.2 before you tried to root and messed up the phone?

cagetsmoll

Apr 17, 2014
Nancy
Reactivation lock is a security feature where if you lost your phone nobody can factory reset or recover the phone without entering the password. It prevents flashing root or custom recovery when on.

No just continue where you left off.

Just out of curiosity, are you on 4.4.2 before you tried to root and messed up the phone?

My original firmware is N9005ZTUENB5. I I did not have the 4G settings and I wanted root to be able to get it and suddenly that FAIL with ODIN. The phone is out of service for a week and I think I found the solution, so it can work again.

Top Liked Posts