Help with Razr maxx Xt912m information

Search This thread

unxpktd

Jul 18, 2012
Hello Xda I have a really important question. Im thinking about buying a razr maxx for verizon. The model us different its a xt912m. But my question is, does this phone have any gsm support at all for out of the country (U.S)? Ive searched everywhere on the net for this information and cant seem to find it. Everyone either has another version of the maxx (xt910, xt912, or xt913) but very few with the "M" after the 912. and so I cant get the actual information. Its a 16gb phone with 1 gb of ram. I guess it was a limited edition. Can it be unlocked or support gsm cellular bands at all? Thanks!

Droid1177

Apr 28, 2014
Hello Xda I have a really important question. Im thinking about buying a razr maxx for verizon. The model us different its a xt912m. But my question is, does this phone have any gsm support at all for out of the country (U.S)? Ive searched everywhere on the net for this information and cant seem to find it. Everyone either has another version of the maxx (xt910, xt912, or xt913) but very few with the "M" after the 912. and so I cant get the actual information. Its a 16gb phone with 1 gb of ram. I guess it was a limited edition. Can it be unlocked or support gsm cellular bands at all? Thanks!

If you want a gsm its the xt910, I believe. The xt912 and its variants are all CDMA.