Atrix video recording issue/problem!It's freeze

Search This thread

Cloudus91

Nov 28, 2011
Naples
Hi guys!I bought Motorola Atrix one month ago..and since the first time I record a video,I noticed that sometimes(not always)the video looks like freeze.

Yesterday I take 10 minutes of video(1gb lol),and during recording it's freeze 3 times!

After I stopped the video, I watch it,it made the video 3x faster than it is.
Obviously it lost the audio/video sync..

I have the stock rom with 2.3.4(it is the latest version available in Italy)without Root.

This is very annoying..please help me!

Sorry for my english!

maajstor

Jan 12, 2011
London
It happened to me with CM7 ba2tf. Not every time. Sometimes. But I can never tell what caused it.
I thought it was CM7 bug with Atrix, but you are on stock.. Anyone else having this problem?

kornolio80

Jul 23, 2009
Buenos Aires
I'm having exactly the same problem... not really sure why though, but it happened on CM7 and Stock ROM, I also tried to record on the microSD and the internal memory (both options) with the same results... I'm hoping this is not a hardware problem, otherwise I'll have to sell my phone. I use it to record all kind of stuff... :(

Hope someone can help us here!
Thank you!

quetzalcoatl2435

Apr 16, 2012
Yogyakarta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Judging by the time (10 minutes) and size (1 GB), I'm guessing the problem lies with the SD card being too slow. Try using a higher class SD card and defragmenting it first. From my experience, fragmentation kills SD card performance and defragmenting it makes a lot of difference for read/write speed.