My HTC Desire freezes after reboot!!!

Search This thread

kdervisov

Nov 2, 2011
Skopje, Macedonia
Hello guys,

I was just checking the phone while suddenly after locking and unlocking with the power button it didnt react. It was all freezed and didn't react at anything. I took off the battery and placed it on, turn up the phone but it stopped at the unlocking mode with no wallpaper at all. Did the same thing 4 times with no results. Then tried connecting to the PC, but with no results too. Btw the network is ok, shows the incoming calls!

P.S. The battery was very hot, and the battery app notification was showing fast reduction of the battery level...

Help guys! Thanks!

marius.a

Feb 4, 2012
@Bucharest/Ploiesti
Hello guys,

I was just checking the phone while suddenly after locking and unlocking with the power button it didnt react. It was all freezed and didn't react at anything. I took off the battery and placed it on, turn up the phone but it stopped at the unlocking mode with no wallpaper at all. Did the same thing 4 times with no results. Then tried connecting to the PC, but with no results too. Btw the network is ok, shows the incoming calls!

P.S. The battery was very hot, and the battery app notification was showing fast reduction of the battery level...

Help guys! Thanks!

what rom and kernel are you using?
give some details

xXKingFlowXx

Apr 24, 2012
if its not rooted and there is no more warantee on it root it ^^

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

xXKingFlowXx

Apr 24, 2012
What are the pros and cons of the rooting process?

You can do much more with your desire ^^

pro is that you will never have space problems :) apps can be moved to sd card much better than with the froyo app2sd and you are up to date with your android version 2.2.3 Gingerbread is working very nice und 4.0 ics is in dev... full control of your phone complete backup of your working rom and all apps with data. If your rom crashes youst restore it to the time it works ;)

cons some roms have some bugs like no working gps but with scripts you can fix it by yourself.

you got no warrantee if it crahses. so much that you cant move it back to stock.

usb brick is also possible but with the 4ext recovery and the great community of XDA you can repair it :)

for me the space problem, the costum look and the full control on my phone are the reasons to root my phone :)

now its your turn to root or root not ;)

Flow

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA