Random reboot...

Search This thread

Andrinez

Apr 17, 2013
Hi i've a 6903, and after 1 or 5 or 10 hours It reboot... Anyone happened? There's a solutions? Thanks and sorry forse my bad english

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Hackberrybold

Jun 13, 2012
The Hague
I've do It, And I've flashed two different firmware with the flashtool, with one the data mobile Not work, and the problem with the other it's remained... Sorry again for my english

Check if your sim card is good inserted my friend had the same problem with his Z1

Sent from my Rooted C6903 using XDA Premium

Andrinez

Apr 17, 2013
I've cut the sim by miself, I don't thinked this...

IgorEisberg

Jul 6, 2009
www.audiobudget.com
That Will be your problem. Never cut sim but visit your mobile operator for original micro sim.
That's misleading, it's the same SIM, designed differently. I had self-cut SIM for a long time - it's not a problem. Your phone must have some hardware failure, like with PCs. It might be the CPU or the memory. I'd take it to customer service to try get it repaired / get a replacement.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
That's misleading, it's the same SIM, designed differently. I had self-cut SIM for a long time - it's not a problem. Your phone must have some hardware failure, like with PCs. It might be the CPU or the memory. I'd take it to customer service to try get it repaired / get a replacement.

This is not a good advice. Before anything he have to replace the Sim to the real MicroSIM. If you did that and is working do not matter at all. Is not the right thing to do just to avoid 5 bucks. If the problem will persist with the new microSIM then yes, it will be a problem, but first have to be replaced the Sim.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I've cut the sim by miself, I don't thinked this...

Get a new Micro SIM.

ruinkhan

Oct 6, 2007
Ontario
Does your phone get hot? Sometimes a rogue app can keep your CPU at max speed and it will make your device hot, thus phone will reboot by itself.
Just my 2 cents

chunlianghere

Oct 22, 2011
it could be some app tat causes all the memory(RAM) to be used up.

anyway i also do cut the SIM card to microSIM myself. but of cos if u cut it rite, shouldnt hav any problem.

Andrinez

Apr 17, 2013
The problem is not the sim that I've cutted, tonight I've taked off my sim, and the phone hai restarted... The problem, i think is th battery or the motherboard....

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
I've upgraded my phone now... I hope is only a software bug, but i don't believe...
When it's cold reboot, when i put it in my pocket not do that, not ever but it do... It's so strange

After the Update to .136, reboot your phone once and then make a factory reset to clean up the installation then all should be fine.