PSA on BlinkFeed

Search This thread

lostangelintx

Feb 18, 2014
El Campo
I hate blink feed. I removed it from my home screen(s) almost immediately upon getting my M8.
That being said, do NOT freeze or uninstall it with Titanium backup. No way to boot up the phone after that one. At least for my device.

Of course, my most current nandroid was from June. So, took me about 3 days off and on to get it back to the way I want it with Xposed and everything. Just finished making a current nandroid with everything the way I want it.

Sent from my iPhone

Aug 22, 2014
I don't hate blinkfeed but it got old pretty quick. I disabled it in Nova Launcher but used an Xposed Module to create a shortcut in my app drawer. It gives me something to browse while waiting in line at Starbucks but there are better alternatives for RSS feeds.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hate blink feed. I removed it from my home screen(s) almost immediately upon getting my M8.
    That being said, do NOT freeze or uninstall it with Titanium backup. No way to boot up the phone after that one. At least for my device.

Of course, my most current nandroid was from June. So, took me about 3 days off and on to get it back to the way I want it with Xposed and everything. Just finished making a current nandroid with everything the way I want it.