TF700T JB v10.4.4.18 - Release Shortly

Search This thread

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
I don't use the camera, have noticed no WiFi issues. Keyboard might act up once in a while.... Guess I'm anxious to see what the update brings. And breaks. : ) Thanks.

lafester

Feb 11, 2007
Very nice. Thanks Asus!
Hopefully the screen flicker issue is addressed as well.

0x000

Sep 2, 2010
what about the encryption issues? are those fixed? i don't want to spend another whole weekend due to faulty firmware upgrades..

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
Cool!
The keyboard was driving me a little nutz.
I don't use the camera...well I do use the video cam.

And yes maybe there will a fix for the lines on the screen.
Thanx Asus HQ.

eldsky

Oct 16, 2012
Cool!
The keyboard was driving me a little nutz.
I don't use the camera...well I do use the video cam.

And yes maybe there will a fix for the lines on the screen.
Thanx Asus HQ.

Let's hope they fixed the encryption issue. The keyboard issues may be annoying, but soft-bricking your tablet is much more time consuming. It took me 3 hours to research this bug and doing a complete factory reset. Now I'm waiting for the encryption to finish. (company policy...)

deathgod1

Feb 1, 2011
I experienced the camera issue today when i tried skypeing someone. I'm glad that Asus is releasing a fix and am hopeful it includes a solution to the random sluggishness I experience.

Edit: And no sooner than I type this, random reboot. :(

Last edited:

cromanorn

May 28, 2009
I just want the black line that flickers down the screen fixed. Happens a lot in the nook app. Especially annoying while reading. :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app

killerdan56

Sep 23, 2012
how come?

How come I never have any of these problems you guys mention? (cept the encryption thing)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

We will release JB v10.4.4.18 shortly to address a few randowm WiFi, Keyboard and Camera issues reported in the first release.

:)
    The OP is an ASUS Technical Marketing Manager apparently. Perhaps he monitors the thread. Perhaps someone would tell me something useful about the problem instead of making snarky comments. This is probably the biggest forum for android developers, seems like a good place to me to make a suggestion. The ASUS forums don't have the depth of knowledge that XDA has.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

If you have issue and want to be heard by Asus, go here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1953258
    I just want the black line that flickers down the screen fixed. Happens a lot in the nook app. Especially annoying while reading. :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app

This!!!!!!

Please fix this! A lot of us have this problem, and it's annoying as hell!!!

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    Maybe some of you guys can post the dlpkgfile for WW and US sku?You need to get the file before installing the update,and you can find it on your internal storage /cache folder.THX

Here you go if it hasn't been posted yet.

Dlpkgfile (US sku)
    http://db.tt/6nhzoQah

Just a quick post to confirm that after the update WIFI downloads are about 60% of the speed I was getting before the update. I was careful to do a benchmark before and after the update.

I'm not at all happy with the support ASUS is providing for this tablet.

I haven't done any benchmarking, but before the update I could watch youtube videos without any buffering pauses, and now it pauses and buffers avery 10s...