[Q] registration and rooting without tripping knox

Search This thread

RevJonG

Jan 3, 2011
I purchased the 32GB 10.5 from best buy... yeah, I know...

When I try to register it on Samsung's site it is not available as a model number (SM-T800NTSEXAR)
Calling them only produces confusion on their part... Anybody else have the same problem? ;)

Also have we a way yet to root without tripping Knox?

Thank you!!!!

kamael71

May 21, 2011
BRA
Samsung Galaxy A71
knox

I purchased the 32GB 10.5 from best buy... yeah, I know...

When I try to register it on Samsung's site it is not available as a model number (SM-T800NTSEXAR)
Calling them only produces confusion on their part... Anybody else have the same problem? ;)

Also have we a way yet to root without tripping Knox?

Thank you!!!!

I'm also interested on "Knox' s question".
I tried to ask it on developers post, but I can't. I've less than 10 posts :(

imacaller

Dec 1, 2007
Fort Worth
I just had the same response as you. I too bought a 32gig from Best Buy. I also tried to register it but couldn't because it only has the 16 gig model listed so I called the help desk at Samsung. These guys really have no idea what they have. I got so frustrated that I hung up and called Best Buy and talked to the Samsung guy there that I bought the tablet from. He tried to get hold of his supervisor but never got an answer. I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find out and let you know.

RevJonG

Jan 3, 2011
Has anyone registered their 32gb 10.5 yet?

I just had the same response as you. I too bought a 32gig from Best Buy. I also tried to register it but couldn't because it only has the 16 gig model listed so I called the help desk at Samsung. These guys really have no idea what they have. I got so frustrated that I hung up and called Best Buy and talked to the Samsung guy there that I bought the tablet from. He tried to get hold of his supervisor but never got an answer. I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find out and let you know.