Omar1c

Apr 1, 2013
Buckeye
QMEMO / QSlide Multitasking framework

I have had this mod with me for a while now but its time to release it to XDA

Ported using the G2 system Dump

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instructions
APPLY LG CODE GIVEN BELOW (qslide will not work if this isnt done)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backup current rom
------------------------------------------------------------------
flash lge.zip
---------------------------------------
reboot
---------------------------------
LGcalculator should replace default CM or AOSP if it doesnt simply delete or pull AOSP/CM calculator from system
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
set navbar targets to qmemo activity in shorcuts -> activities -> qmemo -> either qmemo activity is fine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
optional but recommended download this app -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csw.q.launcher and enable it like qmemo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and Lastly Enjoy

DOWNLOAD HERE

Apply this to your build.prop
ro.lge.capp_qwindow=true
ro.lge.qslide.max_window=2
ro.lge.capp_cliptray=true

Enjoy and Press The Thanks button if you liked the port

Credits:Me
qlauncher dev
lg
cyanogenmod
g2 system dump 4.4.2/4.2.2

It would be cool if some devs can help me get more qslide apps working then just the calculator pm if you wanna help add more qslide apps since the multitasking framework has been ported

Tested on
Moto G
Galaxy Nexus

Heres a demo of the mod

darc7983

Nov 23, 2013
Caracas
Little bugs

Congratulations man! It's works :good:... Only has a bugs in qmemo save, doesn't save correctly written and occasionality show ghost or write rotation on the screen when minimize. :(

Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-18-01-11-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-18-01-11-01.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 726
  • 2014-04-18-00-54-14.png
    2014-04-18-00-54-14.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 569

Killer-B

Nov 16, 2011
Top of the World
Just for your reference, and I thought I might try it. But doesn't work on sprint htc m8. Would love to see quick note ported to the m8 on day.

h4xx0rr

Aug 17, 2014
Can you post .apk file of launcher. App is deleted from play store. And I can't find Qmemo in navbar targets (I have ls kk unofficial rom). Help please

Reactions: fixtse

darc7983

Nov 23, 2013
Caracas
Can you post .apk file of launcher. App is deleted from play store. And I can't find Qmemo in navbar targets (I have ls kk unofficial rom). Help please

Ok man, I suggest you install nova launcher so you can create shortcuts for navbar and install apk qmemo, has fc and I'm seeing if I can fix, but work will not let me.

Here we are the apk of launcher and qmemo, this apk working fine to me.

Let me know site run

I hope help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: h4xx0rr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QMEMO / QSlide Multitasking framework

I have had this mod with me for a while now but its time to release it to XDA

Ported using the G2 system Dump

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instructions
    APPLY LG CODE GIVEN BELOW (qslide will not work if this isnt done)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Backup current rom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    flash lge.zip
    ---------------------------------------
    reboot
    ---------------------------------
    LGcalculator should replace default CM or AOSP if it doesnt simply delete or pull AOSP/CM calculator from system
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    set navbar targets to qmemo activity in shorcuts -> activities -> qmemo -> either qmemo activity is fine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    optional but recommended download this app -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csw.q.launcher and enable it like qmemo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and Lastly Enjoy

DOWNLOAD HERE

Apply this to your build.prop
    ro.lge.capp_qwindow=true
    ro.lge.qslide.max_window=2
    ro.lge.capp_cliptray=true

Enjoy and Press The Thanks button if you liked the port

Credits:Me
    qlauncher dev
    lg
    cyanogenmod
    g2 system dump 4.4.2/4.2.2

It would be cool if some devs can help me get more qslide apps working then just the calculator pm if you wanna help add more qslide apps since the multitasking framework has been ported

Tested on
    Moto G
    Galaxy Nexus

Heres a demo of the mod
    Reserved

For future QSLIDE Apps

Ok man, I suggest you install nova launcher so you can create shortcuts for navbar and install apk qmemo, has fc and I'm seeing if I can fix, but work will not let me.

Here we are the apk of launcher and qmemo, this apk working fine to me.

Let me know site run

I hope help you.