[Guide] Customize S2U2 Battery Animation, Slider Button, Animation & Curtain

Search This thread

mr_deimos

Nov 22, 2007
How about this? Pac-man isn't that hard to make - it's the result of 10 minutes of work in GIMP ;)
The small one should be right size for s2u2 slider, but just in case i attached a 128x128 source psd image.

Attachments

• pac-man.png
    pac-man.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 10,379
  • pac-man_psd.zip
    48.4 KB · Views: 390

gu12u7

Jul 20, 2007
How about this? Pac-man isn't that hard to make - it's the result of 10 minutes of work in GIMP ;)
The small one should be right size for s2u2 slider, but just in case i attached a 128x128 source psd image.

thank you kind sir, i will heed your advice and will learn how to fish instead of asking for 1. =)

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
Didn't see a post on it, but how about removing the curtain for S2P control buttons? I'm using S2U2 1.0, couldn't find the file.

rab87

Jan 16, 2008
hi all and sorry my bad english...

someone know how i can resize the arrow and other graphical elements [like icons] to make them VGA resolution [for 480x640 instead of 240x320]? on a vga device the qvga buttons looks awful... simply double-sizing the images obviously is not-working properly... :D

thx u all!!!

Wolfkmann

Mar 16, 2008
New England
Curtains

I have read through this thread and didn't see this already asked, so....

Is there any way to remove the curtain from behind the slide button, but keep the curtain behind the date and time?

These buttons that you guys are creating are amazing! I am stubbornly trying to create my own based on the instructions from the first post, wil show when finished.

-Wolf

eyecrispy

Jan 5, 2008
I have read through this thread and didn't see this already asked, so....

Is there any way to remove the curtain from behind the slide button, but keep the curtain behind the date and time?

These buttons that you guys are creating are amazing! I am stubbornly trying to create my own based on the instructions from the first post, wil show when finished.

-Wolf

it's in the second post.

Wolfkmann

Mar 16, 2008
New England
I WANT to have the curtain behind the date and time , NOT behind the slider. The second post tells me how to customize the curtain behind both, remove it from both, or have it behind the slider only not the date and time (through the S2U2 settings) the exact opposite of what I am trying to do.

Thanks for trying to help anyway, eyecrispy.

I finished making my first slide button. I am sharing it, because it is the least I can do.

Attachments

• leafp.png
    leafp.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 9,640
Last edited:

Wolfkmann

Mar 16, 2008
New England
S2U2 and S2P

I have another question, and this may have been already asked, is it possible to have a different slider when S2P is active on S2U2, as to when it is not?

allanon

Nov 3, 2004
Desktop matching theme

Here I'll be posting a tutorial on how to edit the Slider box. But for now Im uploading the Slider Boxes I have got.
Just rename them slide.png & copy them to Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.

One request: have you .tsk file matching rose glow theme for S2U2?

MWSlim

Feb 13, 2008
Can someone make me one with the Famous Stars and Straps "F"?

Thanks in advance

famousstar.jpg

Last edited:

darkdreamer63

Jan 6, 2008
POST 1:
Customize S2U2 "Slide to Unlock" text Animation

POST 2:
Customize S2U2 Slider button
Customize S2U2 Curtains

Here I will tell you guys how to customize the "slide to unlock" text animation.

1. The Animation file is in \Program Files\S2U2\gfx Folder named "slideanis.png"
2. It is made up of several slides of images of size 112x12 pixels(IMPORTANT), each placed right next to the other.
3. Its like the GIF animation but the images here are placed in a single image.
4. The resulatant file can be of any width but a multiple of 112, the Height should only be 12pixels.
4. You can also make customized animations like I did.

Creating animations using only Paint & Irfanview

Designing Frames:
==============
1. Open Paint.
2. Goto Image --> Attributes(Ctrl+E)
3. Set Width to 112 & Height to 12(If values are altered thing will go hazy). Choose the pixels combobox in 'Units' group.
4. You will get a 112x12 pixels white page.
5. Zoom in it to make designing easy.
6. Design a frame to be used in the animation.
7. Save it in BMP Format. I recommend using any naming convention. If Saved in other formats quality will be decreased.
8. Got the first frame, now create each & every frame to be used repeating the steps.
9. Save all of them in BMP format.

Of course: Instead of designing frames u can use any image just resize them.

Designing Animation:
===============
1. Open IrfanView.
2. Goto Image --> Create Panorama Image.
3. Choose Horizontal in the 'Directions' group.
4. Click 'Add images' & Choose all the frames u wish to use.
5. Adjust them 'Up', 'Down' as you want them in the animation. Top frame comes first & Bottom frame comes last.
6. Uncheck 'Insert file name into image'.
6. Click Ceate Image.
7. Save it in PNG format.

PS: Animations play really fast if only one unique frame is used once, In the Loading animation I got 12 frames, each frame was used 3 times repeatedly, to make it slow. i.e each frame was added 3 times.

Use Them:
========
1. I recommend to backup the \Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.
2. Rename the saved PNG to 'slideanis.png'
3. Copy it to the \gfx folder.
4. Run iLock2 to stop S2U2.
5. Run iLock2 to rerun it.

That's it, Design your own animations & Share them here.

Have a look at a couple of mine:

Here's how my S2U2 looks like:

'll post the screen shots of others later.

Unzip & Copy 'slideanis.png' to \Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx

Hey Man, R U able to do that?? I found it in google images. The zip is to unlock.

my.php

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S2U2 Android Clocks + Icons by frambo88

***Special thankx to frambo88 who inspired me to carry on the work!

These are for VGA devices. These should scale as normal on WVGA devices too. Else please let me know.

QVGA = check here

Note: I use only 24hr format. But i will include A/P/M (png files for the clock) in a later attachment. Thankx

Screen03_resize.png
    Screen05_resize.png
    Screen07_resize-1.png
    Screen09-1.png

Clocks Attached
    Orange
    White
    Black

Android Slider, Notification Icons & System Icons by frambo88

Slider as seen in the screenshot

Wallpapers as in screenshot

And WOW! The Android Analog Clock by frambo88 as in screenshot 4

Use direct download from attachment if you think hotlinks are interchanged ;)
    Hi crazy man!
    Could you share your lockscreen please. I find it really clean and modern. A nice one!

Here is my modified gfx. I have more than one clock but i am not sure that all are looking good.

Hope you like it. :) Hit the "thanks!: button if you do.
    (W)QVGA_Stripes

Another convertion of an iPhone theme.
    I hope you like it!

Note: StripesLow will NOT display the next appointment-task info correctly.

Wallpaper Source.
    Someone know how to (or if is possible to) remove the topmost courtain with all the content? Thanks!

Backup the old files first!

Use the system file i attached to this post and replace the onein "s2u2\gfx".

Name the "operator.png" file with the name of your network provider from "s2u2\gfx\operator" and replace.

After this you will only have the signal bars.

hey bro, could you share pls? :)

could you make a version where the 'unlock' text is white pls .. thanks in advance..

Sorry for the late reply, i had something to do.

Everything you need is in the *.rar file.

I made a lite psd for your lockscreen wallpaper.

Hit the thanks button if this was helpful! Thanks!
    Theme S3RN4M2 only for WQVGA resolution, only 240 x 400​

In the download you will find the complete overwrite folder GFX to the original with a file explorer (not from PC could possibly mistake).
    The file theme.s2u2 for do all the settings automatically.
    In the end a small collection of wallpapers.

GFX folder also contains the forecasts in the format HH_Weather, if you decide not to apply the theme files and settings you need to set the clock manually without curtain and left-aligned.

Sorry for the translation with Google!
    If you think this post is useful not forget to press Thanks or Donate to Me!