[Free] I will rate/review and install your apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LW Games

May 9, 2014
lw-games.com
Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,

If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

slamtastic

Apr 28, 2014
slamtastic.me
Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,

If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slamtastic.donow.app

Reactions: sachie026

mantkowicz

May 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Hi there :)

Try out my first app - Run Alien

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apptogo.runalien

I hope you'll like it :) And if you can please write here what you think - I'm really curious about your opinion :)

regards

roqaj

Mar 24, 2014
Nice idea

Thanks man. Here is link for my game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roqaj.seamemorykidsgame

Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Elixander

May 18, 2014
play.google.com
Hi LW Games,

Could you take a look at my app?
Thank you a lot! (oh and let me know if you have feedbacks on how to improve the game)

App Name: Thermal
Genre: Puzzle Game
Description:
THERMAL is your traditional 15-tiles sliding puzzle with a twist.
Manage your moves carefully to finish the game in the least amount of moves and time!

Link to Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elixander.thermal
Optional paid version: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elixander.thermalpro

kimcuongden1712

Apr 1, 2011
Ok men, i think this thread share +1 or install, fix the problem or If you have an issue or have some ideas to implement in Play Store Review. Help developer fix error or update new version for User, Good for end-user and developer too :D

Please review my navigator app.

App Name: Me Here Where You

Description: Me Here Where You is a fun app to help your geographically challenged friends and family find their way to your location easily.

Me Here Where You help you find to exact location on app’s map directions, follow your friend or family when they go to shopping at the supermarket, walking parks, eco-tourism, camping in the great outdoors, meeting or party … without having to send or respond to an endless stream of “where are you?” text or call “Can you safe?”

Play Store URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gos.mhwy

App Store URL : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/me-here-where-you/id854364885?mt=8

XDA Thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52279209

We'd really love to get your feedback from you, Doesn't work? Please, contact me and we'll fix the problem or If you have an issue or have some ideas to implement. Let me know on Play Store Review. THX

Quote:
- For those who needs help, use this post.
- If you feed it’s amazing or , please vote start
- Thanks and feedbacks are apreciated !

Last edited:

kim.giannoni.88

May 19, 2014
www.travelswop.com
Travel Swop - Backpacker sale

Please review my travel app.

App Name: TravelSwop

Description: Your one stop travel swop shop for buying, selling, renting and looking for jobs while travelling.

Play Store URL: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gos.travelswop.ui

Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Crichton333

Apr 19, 2014
twitter.com
Hi Guys,

If you have the time give my game a tap :)

App Name: 2048 Numbers Mania

Description: The 2048 app is a fun, addictive and a very simple puzzle game. Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile!

anjink84

Jul 26, 2010
Thanks for the offer, please review my simple game app.

App Name: Best Minesweeper

Description: Best minesweeper game on android market is here.
Minesweeper wil exercise your mind, the goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines without being "destroyed" by touch on a mine. The location of the mines is discovered by a process of logic.

Play Store URL: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zahraworks.bestminesweeper

its only 1 MB in size, thanks

EpicVision

May 25, 2014
Try my app out! :)

Hi there!

this is the first game i have ever built!
I would be more than happy if you could review my app!
It is a pretty simple game!
App name: Paper Plane Fall
Play Store link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EpicVisionGames.PaperPlaneFall

Last edited:

alex2602

May 1, 2013
Hi,

Hello,

Please see the app : Attachment INBOX Free

Description: With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name

Play store link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igates.inbox.free

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slamtastic.donow.app
    Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app

helpful with clean interface, simple, 5 out 5, review with LWGames Main, also i am gona keep the app installed on both of my devices
    Sorry folks, trading reviews is not very honest and not in the spirit of true development, where free exchange of ideas and respectful contributions should be made. Using XDA to create this exchange is not very honest in that those who do not know XDA exists will get a false sense that all these apps are all 5.0....Let's be fair here, creating these "exchanges" is not really what XDA is for..

These threads will be summarily closed. So, use this thread and all the others here at XDA for their true intentions.

Thanks