[ROM] [5/25/12] MIUI.us 4.0.4 - 2.5.25 Ice Cream Sandwiched!

Search This thread

Silverblade

Dec 29, 2008
Verona
www.wide-think.com
Me too, tryed to don't lock phone using an app but doesn't work..

Edit

I found on a 3d of another rom to put off the sd and now work!
You've to reformat it and all are done!

Last edited:

poexone

Oct 20, 2010
Sacramento
Confirmed. Flashing ext4 recovery and full wiping fixed blank lockscreen bug. This was mentioned in an earlier post.

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium

timmoty_g

Oct 3, 2007
I was using 2.4.13 and it was lagging big time. Then just flashed 2.4.20 yesterday and the performance is much better.
I, too using ext4 to flash the ROM and so far no screen lock problem.
I did experience the screen lock problem in 2.4.13 whenever I use difference CPU governor or enable the GPU for 2D in apps.

Regards,

Tim

MoeNeXus

Feb 28, 2011
How to Activate App2Sd On this Rom ...

I m Currently Using 2.4.20

Thanks In Advance

More and more people are choosing to be fed rather than to do searching... :(

In terminal:

$su
#a2sd install
(Folowed by "y[es]" and "y[es]" to move your dalvik to ext partition, phone will reboot)

If you want to move data too:
#a2sd data

Sent from my HTC Nexus One

Beakerzor

Jun 24, 2009
thank you for making this ROM, my phone is 10,000 times better

I noticed I cannot use my barcode scanner now.

I tried a few different scanning apps, too. No luck.

ofsinreno

Nov 11, 2009
I am sorry if this has been discussed- I searched and didn't find any info- and I don't use my N1 a lot but starting yesterday I can no longer access Pandora, or the market (Google Play), and I am unable to send google voice sms messages. When I try to access the market, or Pandora it just hangs and then says connection timed out. When I try to send sms through Google Voice it says Queued; but never sends the message. When I connect to wifi everything works fine.
I have tried reinstalling the ROM, and clearing data/dalvik/cache, as well as toggling data/airplane mode but nothing fixes it. Any ideas?

** never mind, I changed the access point from simple to t-mobile and everything works now.

Last edited:

pk301984

Jun 4, 2011
Raipur

In terminal:

$su
#a2sd install
(Folowed by "y[es]" and "y[es]" to move your dalvik to ext partition, phone will reboot)

#a2sd data

No app transfer to ext4

I m using 1024 MB ext4 partition..

Sent from my Nexus One using xda premium

happyppn

Feb 9, 2010
www.ppn.ir
2.4.20 is Great ... I haven't noticed any bug ... and it's pretty smooth by using "Force GPU Render " option ... Thanks :happycry:

timmoty_g

Oct 3, 2007

In terminal:

$su
#a2sd install

#a2sd data

Best is to use "a2sd xdata", it will mount your ext4 as if it's internal memory and also takes care cache and dalvik all together.

citizen-erased

Jan 30, 2009
Deathstar
I'm sorry for my noobness but I just got my nexus one of this Guy on craigstlist and its already rooted

Can I use any recovery?

And it seems this could be my daily use build right?

Also I wanna partition a new micro SD I'm gunna get its 16 gigs so I can download like 100 apps on my device ...What's the size does that requires ?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

n1newbie

Oct 14, 2011
Tamil Nadu
I'm sorry for my noobness but I just got my nexus one of this Guy on craigstlist and its already rooted

Can I use any recovery?

And it seems this could be my daily use build right?

Also I wanna partition a new micro SD I'm gunna get its 16 gigs so I can download like 100 apps on my device ...What's the size does that requires ?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA
yes u can use any recovery . currently 4EXT is the best.
for sd ext choose 1GB or .5GB ext4
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
    MIUI v4 2.5.25 For Nexus One

Installation Instructions:

• Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    • Boot into recovery
    • Create a backup
    • Factory reset device
    • Install zip from SD card
    • Reboot and enjoy!

2.5.11 - download | MD5 - d8629db72ffa339ecc7b30325af6491f
    If you repartitioned your device you will want to download 2.5.25.-blackrose
    2.5.25-blackrose - download

Previous Builds

• Native USB support now including USB tethering.
    • Now based on Android 4.0.4 - 4/6/2012

ibpNUjANmZFEE0.png
    ibeNRRSoaAsF2m.png
    ib0AuLBxIPRz7p.png
    ibxw9V8FSUaDJ3.png
    ibj1buD0VweG2C.png
    i9yn3S4ySOFQ6.png

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR OR LINK TO THE DOWNLOADS WITHOUT PERMISSION
    Also worth noting: The HTC Nexus One, HTC Desire, Samsung T959 and i897 will no longer be getting updates each Friday.

Does this mean that MIUI will not be updated anymore for the N1? or are they giving up the gingerbread development and starting the ICS ones as official every friday?

MIUI has never officially supported ICS versions for the Nexus One, but I will continue providing ports to it each week so do not worry. MIUI.us will keep supporting this device, regardless of what miui.com does.
    I am running MIUI, some old version in my N1 and I have noticed only very little space left for installing apps after space taken by the ROM itself.

Can anyone tell me how much space is left after installing the is ICS version of MIUI? If not absolute size, atlast comparing to non-ICS MIUI versions?

I like to install it, but not sure if I will have enuf space after that. I had to pass on lot of good apps already, dont want to let go of the ones I have. TIA..

If you have an issue with internal memory your best bet is to set up apps2sd. Create an EXT partition on your SDCard [many tutorials online, very easy] and run these commands in terminal [app off market if you don't already have it]:

Code:
    su
    a2sd install [phone will reboot]
    a2sd zipalign [reboot your phone after this]

These commands activate an existing script already installed into the stock MIUI ROM, both Gingerbread and ICS have it. This a2sd method will give you much more space by tricking your phone into thinking it has more internal memory.

Can u tell me how can I do this?

4EXT's XDA thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419813

Install. Enjoy.
    Any idea of you plan on addressing the issues of the non-blackrose version not booting on start? Thanks...

I was going to enjoy the weekend but you convinced me to work. Updated the rom this evening, so it should not have a boot problem. I wiped and tested the non-blackrose version and so far so good.
    Miui is opensource now and we can add miui framework to ICS of texas or MeDroid
    I'm making a mirror to mediafire