Fast battery drain

Search This thread

kingdom369

Aug 26, 2012
When it is I'm deep sleep it only loses 1-2% every 9 hours, but once I turn on the phone it went from 75% 50% in 45 minutes only... Losing nearly 2-3% every few minutes, so I used battery stats to see what is doing the partial wake and there is something called RILJ(dialer), which is 15% partial wake, I was wondering if this is the dialer stock system app. I'm using c2 Viper ville, I never had any battery problems until I played around with Venom tweak which was not working at the time, and did not know about it, however I did reset the tweak I think. I turned off sync, and everything. Anyone know how to fix this huge battery drain, it just went from 45% to 35% in 5 minutes....

Sent from Samsung S5

Wesam098

Jan 27, 2014
Chicago
I've had the same problem with the One S S4. Here's what you can do:

-You can download a wakelock blocker or use App Opps to fix this issue. Just block the app from waking your device. Now, you said that it may be your stock phone apk, so you should probably test incoming calls after you've done this.

-Keep your screen brightness as low as possible; turn auto brightness off.

-Install a custom ROM.

I recommend installing a custom ROM if you haven't already. Non-sense ROMs have worked the best for me because all sense ROMs have given me huge battery problems.

I hope I helped!