[Q] Omnirom update

Search This thread

hichem jerbi

Jan 1, 2014
marsa
Since the 16 th january there's no updates for omnirom 4.4.2 ! ! ! ! ! !
After looking for updates it tells me your system is up to date,,i'm using omnirom nightly on N7100.
Is there someone who installed updates for both 17th and 18th ???
thx

Reactions: bilelaero

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
After looking for updates it tells me your system is up to date,,i'm using omnirom nightly on N7100.
thx

The nightlies will resume once we have more disk space on the nightly server - we've got so many devices now that it decided to fail during some device builds unfortunately.

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Thanks for explaining this, and so kindly (even with all those exclamation marks in the op) :)

The price of success for OmniROM!

Reactions: RaphaDroid

darkphaere

Oct 8, 2008

Hi guys,

when i try to update, it downloads the new zip file but when I click on "Install Now"; the button turns un-clickable (as I just cliked it), but the update doesn't starts. Also turning the phone in landscape/portrait mode reactivates the two buttons.

What is wrong with it and how can i fix? Thx in advance

smolam

Mar 7, 2009
Bratislava
If I am stucked on 4.4.2-20140217-n7100-NIGHTLY with message Your system is up to date. Should I manually install newest NIGHTLY?

husky69

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G6
I found that the new update is not recognised if there's a halfway merged update present in /sdcard/OpenDelta/
I recommend deleting FILES from that directory (keep the FlashAfterUpdate dir!) and have OpenDelta check again then :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thx

The nightlies will resume once we have more disk space on the nightly server - we've got so many devices now that it decided to fail during some device builds unfortunately.
    Thanks for explaining this, and so kindly (even with all those exclamation marks in the op) :)

Nightlies look like they will work fine tonight :)
    thx

If I am stucked on 4.4.2-20140217-n7100-NIGHTLY with message Your system is up to date. Should I manually install newest NIGHTLY?

yes you should install manually,,i got same problem,,,but after manually update,,there is no more automatic installation next time,,,i don't knowa why !!! may someone can help us !