Data network loosing frequently

Search This thread

jtoeleraj

Feb 7, 2014
Dear all members
My galaxy g 2 data network I loose frequently . Sometimes I don't get for 10 hours. I tried auto network mode ie 2g3g but no result.
I make on off for a couple of times then sometimes it give me network on.
Some times in case of emergency need it's not working.
And yes no problem in Service provider network they make analysis and sure that coverage is fine. Also in my old lg optimus black the data network is working always fine. In need I have to use portable hotspot of lg.
Please Help
Thanks to all for reading .
And thanks in advance for Help
Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

EthanDev

Nov 26, 2013
happens with me sometimes...for me i found it to be service providers fault..put the sim in another slot and see..dont use dual sim...the other slot hangs sometimes...

Jul 20, 2014
I bought my phone in februari, after one month this problem started. When i restart the phone i can work with it a few days after it start over. Within a week u can not work with the phone any more becose it allso blocks when i whant to do a call. I have to reset it then. After three weeks it al starts over. This problem is with connection for calls, for data and for gps.
I writed the problems to samsung, they send me to a offical samsung repairer for free repair with my garantee. They said that i had cut sims and the problems maight be this, so i bought 2 new mini sim cards. But no fix. Then i gave the phone for a week to the repairer, they gave it back to me, i saw they had reset my phone, after three weeks the problems restart. So i beleve they just reset my phone and that took a week. I went back to the repairer with the same problems. Then the phone staid two weeks there. They get an update cernell with kies they said. But after three weeks i had the problems again. I went back to the repairer and they said that the phone is an import and beause of that they could not do anything more, they send me back to the seller.
So i went back to the seller. They took the phone for five weeks and answerd me that there are problems with the motherbord, costs are 250 euro, this problem was made by manual shocks like a fall or something, they sey there ara some scarves on the phone. So it was my fault and the garantee is void. They just send me the phone back without repair and don't belave that the problem was there sinds i baught the phone.
I'm vary mad, i just want to hit the phone with a hammer, that woold be a real manual schock.
In the meen while, my friend gave me a reserve phone with broken glass buth very good working phone.
I think i'll buy a new phone, i chinees or something, no expensive samsung that doesnt work properly and a service blaming me with that. At the end i lose 400 euros.