Best Stereo Headset for Kaiser

Search This thread

endertaker

Jun 1, 2007
Anyone used any BT A2DP headsets with Kaiser that run without any skipping and such? If so please give make and model. Likewise anyone with ones that are not very good with Kaiser please notate here as well. Am looking to buy some but want to ensure they are compatible.

Thanks,
endertaker

apjad

Jun 29, 2007
The Jabra 620s

i think the Jabra 620s is the best i know it is big but the standby and batteri time is a big + after updating the firmware it even better no need for any tweaks, even if you want to use microsofts voice command to make call og starting any apps

fusi

Sep 16, 2007
Ross Vegas
www.sekaita.com
sound quality on my motorola ht820's is great and ive been listening to some really long mp3's on it too (~30mins) with no skipping or anything - only thing that really narks me is that i cant get the damn things to work if i turn wifi on on my handset - ASDF!!"!!! (i even sent my unit back because i thought this was a hardware fault - turns out its just bluetooth not playing nicely with wifi - im still skeptical)

aladin2000

Oct 8, 2007
i think the Jabra 620s is the best i know it is big but the standby and batteri time is a big + after updating the firmware it even better no need for any tweaks, even if you want to use microsofts voice command to make call og starting any apps

Hi,
do you tried also a buttom to call with voice command application or a phone call ?
I've a HTC S100 and the sound is well but it's very difficult to start a voice commande or to recall last call because seem that the function "hand free" sometime is lose.
Sorry for my poor English !
Regards
aladino

alexk

Feb 2, 2005
Motorola S9

I love the Motorola s9
small in your ears, long battery life,
and it pairs with two devices at the same time, for ex. your phone and your iPod..( i use the BT adapter for ipod from iMuffs MA110)

mini usb charger..

the only think i don't like is the the phone plays only on the left (not stereo)
A.

pepeto2001

Nov 23, 2006

Two questions!....

. The volume keys in the jabra... do they modify the volume of the kaiser?, or only internal one?

. Can you use the kaiser charger for this headset?, is it miniUsb standar?

Thanks!

Yorch

Feb 12, 2003
Miami
www.yorch.net
My vote is for the Lubix UBHS-NC1, no skipping, full controls on headset (even fast forward and rewing) and looks cool (hangs around your neck when not in use.

Matt@

Oct 17, 2007
I love the Motorola s9
small in your ears, long battery life,
and it pairs with two devices at the same time, for ex. your phone and your iPod..( i use the BT adapter for ipod from iMuffs MA110)

mini usb charger..

the only think i don't like is the the phone plays only on the left (not stereo)
A.

QFT, Motorola S9 has performed well, all button functions seem to work properly & works & sounds great for playing audio off a micro SD. Just make sure the volume is up on the device to avoid background static from too low input volume.