Majority of my photos are blurry.. any tips?

Search This thread

Yze

Feb 2, 2006
A large majority of the time I take a photo, it is blurry. I have default settings on. I make sure I am still also... I've used CameraZoom+ and it was a lot better than the stock camera.

Are there any kind of settings or tips I can do to decrease the probability of a blurry photo ?

Thanks !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
A large majority of the time I take a photo, it is blurry. I have default settings on. I make sure I am still also... I've used CameraZoom+ and it was a lot better than the stock camera.

Are there any kind of settings or tips I can do to decrease the probability of a blurry photo ?

Thanks !

make sure you removed the plastic coating. I swear it wasn't on there when I looked the first time but there is a deal you peel off the camera just like the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yze

Feb 2, 2006
make sure you removed the plastic coating. I swear it wasn't on there when I looked the first time but there is a deal you peel off the camera just like the screen.

ya that was the first thing I did

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
ya that was the first thing I did

maybe one of the camera settings. auto flash and low light detector is good and enable the max mega pixel.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

muny7emu.jpg

a7yjagu2.jpg

Some night photos.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

mahy6u6y.jpg

uhu8eve8.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Upload apparently wasn't full quality I think.

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
Can still see it better on my phone. I guess it's just the xda app.

Yze

Feb 2, 2006
Yeah, I have settings on auto.. still blurry a lot of the times. The only thing that has seemed to work is to have "Tap to take pics." set to on. I tap the screen and keep as still as possible and that usually results in a better pic, rather than hitting the camera button. Even so.. this still isnt 100% a fix.

I may have to resort in going back to camerazoom+

Reactions: cerobles1

cerobles1

Sep 10, 2011
Riverview
Yeah, I have settings on auto.. still blurry a lot of the times. The only thing that has seemed to work is to have "Tap to take pics." set to on. I tap the screen and keep as still as possible and that usually results in a better pic, rather than hitting the camera button. Even so.. this still isnt 100% a fix.

Have you tried going back to stock? It might be software related. I have used just about all the settings, manual and auto, and I have yet to have a problem yet.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yze

Feb 2, 2006
Have you tried going back to stock? It might be software related. I have used just about all the settings, manual and auto, and I have yet to have a problem yet.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

if going back to stock you mean reset default settings.. ive tried that too. if you mean stock as in my phone, it is still stock. just rooted and debloated.

drock212

Aug 26, 2009
ORLANDO
if going back to stock you mean reset default settings.. ive tried that too. if you mean stock as in my phone, it is still stock. just rooted and debloated.

Maybe it was something you removed thinking it was bloat that caused this. I know with the s4 if you delete Samsung hub auto rotate breaks (so stupid, what one has to do with the other idk). Did you have this problem before debloat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.