[Q][Guide]How To Install/Flash Custom Roms Step by Step | Noobs Easy Way | Xperia Ion

Search This thread

Nishant0001

May 11, 2012
Delhi
Hello,
Can any one Guide How To Install / Flash Custom Roms Step by Step | Noobs Easy Way for Xperia Ion...as i searched there are several threads for XS but nothing for Ion.
Please Explain step by Step
With cyanogenmod 11.
Thanks in advance :laugh:

Nishant0001

May 11, 2012
Delhi
Reply?

C'mon there is a whole team of developer and none of you can explain the complete procedure step by step.........:confused:

safereg

Jan 29, 2014
Baki
Copy the Rom and gapps to your external sd.
First you have to extract boot.img from the rom.
Then flash it using flashtool's fastboot mode.
Then enter recovery and mount all items.do a factory reset.reboot to recovery again.mount all.
Then from advanced wipe, select all except external sd and wipe.
Reboot to recovery again.mount all.
Flash Rom.then wipe cache and dalvik.
Finally flash gapps. Wipe cache and dalvik.
Restart.
Enjoy!!!!

Please hit thanks if I helped.....

Sent from my i 704 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

safereg

Jan 29, 2014
Baki
To enter recovery you have to press and hold vol up for one secound while led is pink.

rulezz20

Feb 15, 2014
hello guys iam really suffering from my xperia s i had problem on the latest update b.1.96 on egypt which 2g network not working (GSM ONLY) i posted here about 2 days and really thanks to ((AnrgKrshn)) he helped me so much :) .. after i downgrade to (ICS) A.45 i wonder that the main issues i changed for still here the 2g network still here also battery life still going to hell so fast ! i need to know if there any thing wrong i did ? i flashed the tft with flashtool on flashmode and didnt change any thing after i ticked flash now
if there any advice you welcome note .. i didnt unlock my bootloader only what i did downgrade my version i wish some one help me and thanks for him/her

safereg

Jan 29, 2014
Baki
hello guys iam really suffering from my xperia s i had problem on the latest update b.1.96 on egypt which 2g network not working (GSM ONLY) i posted here about 2 days and really thanks to ((AnrgKrshn)) he helped me so much :) .. after i downgrade to (ICS) A.45 i wonder that the main issues i changed for still here the 2g network still here also battery life still going to hell so fast ! i need to know if there any thing wrong i did ? i flashed the tft with flashtool on flashmode and didnt change any thing after i ticked flash now
if there any advice you welcome note .. i didnt unlock my bootloader only what i did downgrade my version i wish some one help me and thanks for him/her
You did it right . But I reccomend u use the latest rom...