(Problem) After rooting my phone by CF root, my phone is laggy

Search This thread

robinthebest

Dec 1, 2013
Two days ago i have decided to root my phone by CF root, then my phone is became laggy, its not that smooth like before, even when im browsing google with dolphin its laggy, even flipping the Touchwiz screen isnt smooth too, should i just unroot the phone or what?

moonrakerone

Mar 4, 2011
Root in no way effects performance. If all you did was root it's in your head.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

marvin79

Jun 18, 2014
Two days ago i have decided to root my phone by CF root, then my phone is became laggy, its not that smooth like before, even when im browsing google with dolphin its laggy, even flipping the Touchwiz screen isnt smooth too, should i just unroot the phone or what?
you installed something after rooting? like xposed framework? maybe a module is affecting... you can disable all xposed modules and restart and observe if helps the smooth

robinthebest

Dec 1, 2013
you installed something after rooting? like xposed framework? maybe a module is affecting... you can disable all xposed modules and restart and observe if helps the smooth

yes i tried to disable all module ive downloaded, maybe i should try disable all of them, modules i had download was Youtube adaway and greenify, thats all actually...

Michael_P

Jun 3, 2012
Yes you need to uninstall Xposed because it's a known issue that it causes massive lag and kills S Health.

robinthebest

Dec 1, 2013
update, it seems like doesnt completely fix my problem, especially while watching youtube, sometimes the screen just frozen, the audio still goes on, but have to skip a few seconds and go back to continue watching

robinthebest

Dec 1, 2013
No bro, I'm using offical rom

Delete S Health data and Health Service data, you will be OK

+1

update, it seems like doesnt completely fix my problem, especially while watching youtube, sometimes the screen just frozen, the audio still goes on, but have to skip a few seconds and go back to continue watching