[Q] Apps close when connecting to magnetic charger

Search This thread

mbeforexda

Apr 15, 2011
I’m using Themer launcher (but the problem is the same in stock launcher) and run a street navigation app.
The phone is permanently connected to the car-charger via a magnetic cable.
Now if I stop the engine (=no power) the navigation app closes and the launcher restarts. Same happens, if I start the engine.
This is very annoying, as I manually have to start the navigation app again and also restart the routing.

There is a thread in the Sony forum for this: link
It states, that this is due to the dock mode changing when connecting/disconnecting the cable and can’t be prevented.

Anyone having the same issue and a workaround or solution?

Could it be solved by an Xposed module preventing the dock mode to change?

feis

Dec 30, 2008
I’m using Themer launcher (but the problem is the same in stock launcher) and run a street navigation app.
Now if I stop the engine (=no power) the navigation app closes and the launcher restarts. Same happens, if I start the engine.
This is very annoying, as I manually have to start the navigation app again and also restart the routing.

It states, that this is due to the dock mode changing when connecting/disconnecting the cable and can’t be prevented.

Use xposed module called MagnetOff, i had the same issue and it helped.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mbeforexda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use xposed module called MagnetOff, i had the same issue and it helped.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2