Just found a cool battery trick! LOOK!

Search This thread

justincodyfox

Jul 1, 2013
Wilmington
Hey everyone!

Just bought another blaze to root and mess with. The battery was fried and got wet at some point....Randomly I searched my battery stash...Any GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery works with the Blaze!!!! I am using a 1950m Anker Battery with stock KitKat and getting INSANE battery life... Try it out...This could be known already so please don't bombard with duhhhhhs

Thanks
Justin
facebook.com/justincodyfox

Reactions: njstein

Jserrano56

Nov 5, 2012
Frisco
Hey everyone!

Just bought another blaze to root and mess with. The battery was fried and got wet at some point....Randomly I searched my battery stash...Any GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus battery works with the Blaze!!!! I am using a 1950m Anker Battery with stock KitKat and getting INSANE battery life... Try it out...This could be known already so please don't bombard with duhhhhhs

Thanks
Justin

Stock kitkat?

Screen shots please of your battery life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
It is the same size on most Samsung phones released around the time. Ex. Exhilarate has same battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

justincodyfox

Jul 1, 2013
Wilmington
Well I can will take a screenshot after I charge it and then let it almost die. The whole point I am trying to make is that there are a TON of bigger batteries for the galaxy nexus line of phones and they work fine in this phone. So it is a good option for someone who is needing more battery life.

Also I am running Slimkat 4.4.2

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Well I can will take a screenshot after I charge it and then let it almost die. The whole point I am trying to make is that there are a TON of bigger batteries for the galaxy nexus line of phones and they work fine in this phone. So it is a good option for someone who is needing more battery life.

Also I am running Slimkat 4.4.2

The issue with the extended battery's is there are no bigger back covers.

justincodyfox

Jul 1, 2013
Wilmington

Yes I am aware of that. All I am saying is that 1950 and higher ml after market batteries are much more readily available for the galaxy nexus than the blaze 4G. This phone does not have a lot of accessories or battery options. It was barely marketed and I am just trying to help.

thanks,
Justin

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Yes I am aware of that. All I am saying is that 1950 and higher ml after market batteries are much more readily available for the galaxy nexus than the blaze 4G. This phone does not have a lot of accessories or battery options. It was barely marketed and I am just trying to help.

thanks,
Justin

I agree with your point :)
Some ebay listings on aftermarket batteries will have multiple device codenames ( ex. T769).
We are lucky we don't use an exhilarate, those things are below marketed. Rare to find in public at that.
Good luck with your results.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks,
    Justin
    Hey everyone!

Thanks
    Justin
    Yeah its made for our phone.

Eesh that is a monstrosity. I made this post to show normal sized battery options that provide more power. I actually just sold the Blaze on Ebay but its still one of my favs....Back to my S4 : )