[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

Search This thread

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
I'm on the official nightly and it rejects my Verizon login but the widget data use display is accurate so the official nightly isn't 100% right yet.

i found out that the official nightly works well, u just need to wipe the data from my verizon app and verizon login.. i myself is unfortunately on it, which is sad, cuz i wanna use the one i build myself... =[

short/y

Mar 9, 2006
Silly-con Valley
Titanium backup always

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Yeah, I use that religiously but it still takes a while to get back to where I started. Especially since I have a mix of market and sideloaded apps. I really need to assign labels, that would help a lot.

But enough about my problems! Back to your regularly scheduled topic :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Changelog:
3/11/12
nothing new, but rom is now fully functional! my verizon app issue is now gone
using some script magick to fix the rom zip after build, temp fix.. hopefully i can figure out something better.. this doesn't affect u guys at all..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This build of CM10 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM10. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

android.png

as per usual:
    Code:
    I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,
    or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.

This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
    None

Instructions:
    Download rom
    Go to recovery
    Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
    Flash rom
    Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
    Boot into rom
    ???
    Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

A special thanks goes to flip35 for acting as a canary for cm10 =]

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!! =^_^=
    CM Nightlies BBQLog

Changelog:
    6/10/12 - ∞
    my team mate, housry23, is taking over building and doing changelogs for this rom, to not muddy up the forums he is posting on this thread

ill still be around, as this is now a team effort.. go Team Keyblade!

Full Changelog before housry23's
    this will probably be the end of the line.. we had a good run during cm9 and not really during the beginning of cm10.. I will definitely continue my work on my kitchen and maybe churn out a few raosp for certain devices... I would like to thank everyone who helped or even used the ROM..

so long, and thanks for all the fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Changelog:
    4/19/12
    Bluetooth: Add MAP Profile features
    Remove the deprecated heapsize preference
    Bluetooth MAP profile should get ur phone to sync right with ford sync
    *as of time of posting, no official nightly for today*