Transparent Status Bar

Search This thread

Kannibalism

Sep 14, 2011
.: Underworld :.
my guess would be that the files added to the layout do not have a .png format or the coding that was used for the theme does not set a transparent statusbar i will have to check what is needed to code a transparent statusbar to be able to find out

Reactions: karthiknr

nomadbas

Mar 1, 2012
@nomadbas

To make the status bar transparent flash the file you download in clockwork mod recovery remember if you use launcher pro you will need to use multi picture live wallpaper since it is not set by in launcher pro the other launchers should be fine

here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?86wtw6d4w5rfcwl

Cheers mate

I flashed with clockwork mod recovery, but my status bar is still black and I rebooted twice. I'm am using spb shell as my launcher.

karthiknr

Jan 1, 2012
nomadbas said:
Cheers mate

I flashed with clockwork mod recovery, but my status bar is still black and I rebooted twice. I'm am using spb shell as my launcher.

You have to download transparency enabling themes like LunarUI or LunarUI red/cyan.

Sent from my Blade using XDA app

nomadbas

Mar 1, 2012
You have to download transparency enabling themes like LunarUI or LunarUI red/cyan.

Sent from my Blade using XDA app

will the LunarUI or LunarUI red/cyan theme work because i'm using Swedish Snow RLS6 (Android 2.3.5) with Spb Mobile Shell launcher

from what I have read the LunarUI or LunarUI red/cyan is for cm7.

Kannibalism

Sep 14, 2011
.: Underworld :.
im not sure if spb launcher supports a transparent statusbar will have to check that out. But i think your problem is that you do not have a theme with transparent statusbar available since you are running swedish spring. The statusbar patch may have no use on that rom due to lack of themes available

Ticklefish

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2011
Hampshire, UK
I wrote a Windows tool for doing just this sort of thing. Check out the link in my signature, it may be just what you're after. :)

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts